Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,725 Posts
:stupid :stupid they should string the mother f**ker up as far as I'm concerned by his f**king balls..Anyone that touches kids is a piece of s**t and should die.. Yeah..cool police Bronco..:thumbup

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,847 Posts
jermil01 said:
:stupid :stupid they should string the mother f**ker up as far as I'm concerned by his f**king balls..Anyone that touches kids is a piece of s**t and should die.. Yeah..cool police Bronco..:thumbup
Well said.......... :stupid

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
How do we know this isn't just another sue-some-rich-dude scam? I think the parents are sick, for using the kid as an excuse, and leverage, to sure someone, in an effort to get rich quick. How easy it would be, to tell little johnny that him, and his parents, can be very rich, if he told this little fib. "it's not so bad Johhny, Micheal has more than enough money, he can share with us"... yeah, so long as someone makes up some excuse to sue him for it. So he's a little wierd, so what, that's no reason to sue him for it

·
Full to Empty 6.5 Seconds
2,579 Posts
Nice use of the word f*ck. :lolup

He really wanted to be a white woman. But he ended up being a albino faggot. :lolup

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm torn on this one, two things stand out in my mind;
1. It's coming to light just as his new CD is being released.
2. The kid "remembered" it after therapy.

If it's true Jacko should fry, if it's not and the kid was coerced to lie, the parents should fry.

·
Super Moderator
14,725 Posts
I feel pretty strongly on this one. There really is no doubt in my mind that he is a child touching freak. Look at his videos, look at the damn interview he did last year, where he said something like "the most beutiful thing in the world is loving a child" or some such s**t.. He's disturbed, and God knows how many kids he's victimized over these last 10 or 15 years.. Looking back at the charges that were leveled against him in '93, the only reason he was able to stay out of prison was that Cali law prohibited the admittance of any evidence that came from a priest, a counselor a doctor. Client patient privelige if you will. He was able to get to the kids family and pay them off to the tune of $24 million so the kid would not talk. That law has changed now so that evidence will be admissable. I'm pretty certain they feel pretty strongly about the case they have against him otherwise they would not have gone to all of this trouble.

·
Registered
506 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
I'm torn on this one, two things stand out in my mind;
1. It's coming to light just as his new CD is being released.
2. The kid "remembered" it after therapy.

If it's true Jacko should fry, if it's not and the kid was coerced to lie, the parents should fry.
Ditto. :stupid

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
1. Wacko Jacko is a f&*king weirdo, whether or not the current charges are true.

2. It wouldnt surprise me if the story is being taken way out of proportion and what started as a 'friendship' (still f&^king sick) ended up as a way for the parents to cash in on the already suspected of being a child lover, billionaire...

3. Wacko Jacko is a f&*king faggot.

·
Registered
506 Posts
:lolup :stupid :histerica

1 - 12 of 12 Posts