Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my name is Jerry, I used to have a 85 Bronco. I live in Va. and am looking for an older model Bronco for a daily driver. I know they use alot of gas but thats ok. Just found two for sale and was wondering what to look for when I go look at them this weekend. One is running with a 351M and a 4 speed tranny. The owner says it has granny gear or bulldawg, lock in and out hubs with 3.55 gears. It is a Ranger XLT. Supposed to be all original with a 78 parts Bronco to go with it. The price is 1500.00 It really sounds like a great deal. The Bronco runs fine when you pour gas in the carb, he said he thinks a fuel line may be rotted into or the fuel pump is down. Clear titles on both with perfect glass all the way around. Anything in particular to watch for. Oh and If I'm in the wrong forum I tried and it said I couldn't post a new thread without thirty posts. If you can't ask a question how are you supposed to get thirty posts? Well maybe I'm confused, oh well any info would be really helpful.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Good luck cant be of much help new here myself. Maybe someone will chime in with more input. Hey welcome Va. Bronco lover.

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
Good to see another guy from VA here.

OK do you have any pictures of the bronco? How much rust are we talking about? How many miles on the motor and trans? Whats the cons on this bronco and the reason behind it needing a parts rig with it?

I do think the 78-79 years are the best looking broncos.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
welcome to FSB look for major rust on the frame, all body parts are replaceable, look for rewiring jobs could be a problem if not done right. if your up to working on it get it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts