Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the bronco is going to have to wait alittle while longer now cause I got a new truck figured you guys would like to see it, it replace my 96 intrepid for my DD well the truck isn't new just new to me I bought it from a buddies dad that owned it since 20k I believe it has a banks power pack on it with a K&N intake and a after market bumper with a warm M12000 got it for 13k oh ya its a 96 the transmission has about 400 miles on it cause this winter one of the tranny cooler lines broke and my buddy drove it till it wouldn't go no more and they took it in and the guy said the torque converter was burnt up, its also got a 6 inch superlift with 285/75/16 (33s) BFG ATs going to go bigger when they are smoked

And the big shocker well atleast to everybody I tell

And here is what the truck replaced poor car I beat the hell out of that thing:banghead

·
Registered
593 Posts
nice truck. good find!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice truck man, you could probly clear 37" without rubbing but a nice set of 35"s would look great.
Yea my buddies dad who I bought it from was short that is why it has 33's depending on axle ratio im going to go 35s or 37s if it is 4.10 probably 37s superlift says on their site that the lift will clear 37/12.50 I wanna go 1-ton rear end on the bronco with a 8-lug front end parts and swap tires between the two get some boggers and some more road friendly tires would be cool but im in college that is why the bronco will sit in the garage for now but I do work at Discount Tire and get pretty good discount plus free install and such

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Nice truck. It'll look good with bigger tires

1 - 6 of 6 Posts