Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found out today from my buddy that he went on a beach with his lifted jeep cherokee which he put a lot of money into recently last friday and well he got stuck so he called up 2 more of his buddys one in a 92-96 bronco and one in a 04chevy duramax 2500, long story short none of them could get out this jeep and while trying they all got stuck and so when the tide came up all 3 trucks were under water and destroyed :shockedfrom the tow trucks that got them out the next day,so i just wanted to say i feel really sorry for the dude with that bronco if he is on here,o and i guess i feel bad for the chevy and jeep 2

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
you shoulda done a stewie griffin, gone up to them and said " now what have you learned?":twak:toothless:rofl: i would never ever ever take my truck onto a beach where the likelyhood of a total loss is so great,.... truck means too much to me to do anything that risky:thumbup

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Burried it that bad huh I wonder if any of them thought to drop there air pressure to 10-15 lbs may have helped them out.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
sucks

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
Burried it that bad huh I wonder if any of them thought to drop there air pressure to 10-15 lbs may have helped them out.
This may of as well...

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
was he on long island? if so it's a shame, perhaps a few more phone calls or posts up here and we could have saved him and his buddies.

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts

I bought a bunch of those "lil pals" shovels at an auction...want one? :toothless
Lol and the shipping to 32901 would be? :toothless

I wanna mount one in my truck for field work and digging my ass out. Damn 2wd long bed lol.

bronc44 has one in his, $10 @ walmart. Beats the sea eating your truck:thumbup

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,025 Posts
sorry for your friend, but that's just stupid. You never go playing around near the surf while at the beach....
1) it's salt water, if your rig doesn't get stuck and destroyed, it will over time thanks to all the salt water.
2) if it gets stuck it will sink in fast, and then it's only a matter of time before you are totally screwed.

I've wheeled on beaches for years, and never once did I go playing in or too near the water.

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Lol and the shipping to 32901 would be? :toothless

I wanna mount one in my truck for field work and digging my ass out. Damn 2wd long bed lol.

bronc44 has one in his, $10 @ walmart. Beats the sea eating your truck:thumbup
20 bucks shipped and it's yours :toothless

They're nice lil shovels..got em for using just like you said, throwing em in a vehicle..small enough to keep in a truck/bronco, but still sturdy enough with a big enough scoop to shovel.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Your friends suck at the beach.

I wheel on the beach during the offseason all the time, and only ever got stuck once in my truck, and once in another truck.

In my truck, it was right after I got my detroit, and I was trying to get stuck in the raked fluffy stuff to see what I could get out of (apparently it was raked better then I thought :doh0715:), and in an overweight F350, with mismatched front and rear gears and because of that, blown auto hubs. (dumbshit borough mechanics).

·
Enjoy my
6,054 Posts
Im gonna venture a guess that any insurance is deemed null and void?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well the thing is im not too close with these kids i just go to school with the kid with the jeep and ive wheeled with him a few times but i wasnt there or anything so i have no pictures

1 - 20 of 33 Posts