·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend backed his jeep grand cherokee into my bronco today
thank god for brushgaurds.

my damage

his damage

i have another pic of the dent thats in the tailgate, but supermotors wont let me post it cause i photoshoped the liscence plate on it, and its having problems uploading.

anyone know of a good place online for bumpercovers and jeep parts?
hes gonna buy the parts, and im going to paint the bumpercover for him

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Must be a jeep thing

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
jb77714 said:
i have another pic of the dent thats in the tailgate, but supermotors wont let me post it cause i photoshoped the liscence plate on it, and its having problems uploading.
when you save the file go to save as..... and then save it as a .jpg... then you can upload it... supermotors wont accept .psp formats.

besides that... i wouldn't worry too much about people knoing your plate numbers.... you drive around all day and more people see them like that than on the net:shrug and they can even walk up and see your vin if they wanted.... we can't

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
bigbroncojeff said:
besides that... i wouldn't worry too much about people knoing your plate numbers.... you drive around all day and more people see them like that than on the net
Thats the same retarded thought process that the others use for that argument, but you dont say something witty like I just did and have someone pissed at you for life just driving around either. :)

The net draws all the whacko's, thats common knowledge. I dont want one showing up at my door cause I pissed them off on a forum and they tracked me down by my plates cause that used the search feature. :thumbup

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
I live in MI and have IL plates...

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
Fixing that jeep is alot easier than you might think. Done in three steps:
Step 1 - remove license plates
Step 2 - remove the jeep, and replace it with a Bronco
Step 3 - replace license plates

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
davids78bronco said:
Fixing that jeep is alot easier than you might think. Done in three steps:
Step 1 - remove license plates
Step 2 - remove the jeep, and replace it with a Bronco
Step 3 - replace license plates
i tried to talk him into one, he said they were too big and bad on gas, instead he got a 5.2l v8. hes only had it 2 weeks

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
jb77714 said:
i tried to talk him into one, he said they were too big and bad on gas, instead he got a 5.2l v8. hes only had it 2 weeks
Talk about bad on gas, not much is worse than a 5.2 AWD heep

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
:stupid

I'm only getting 14mpg in my '96 5.2 ZJ, this week I haven't pulled down past 15mpg yet though. :D

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
jb77714 said:
He just spent any money he would have saved on 2 years worth of gas with the body damage repair he'll end up doing.

The up side is that he didn't back into you with a Bronco cuz that might have done a little more damage to your rig.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Are you sure your bronco didnt attack his jeep, there has been a rash of that going around ya know.:toothless

·
Back in TEXAS
1,966 Posts
Project Lazarus said:
:stupid

I'm only getting 14mpg in my '96 5.2 ZJ, this week I haven't pulled down past 15mpg yet though. :D
I wish I was getting 14mpg. I'm only getting 11 and I drive about 300 miles a week. Course that is in an '87 w302 and c6:rockon

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
I get 17 mixed hwy and cty in my Heep. I only got 9-10 in the Bko.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Some chica in a Heep rear ended Potamus in his BKO a while back.

Tore up her headlight housing and grille. All it did to his BKO is burn out the tail light.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts