Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have up for sale is my '93 Bronco XLT. 302 V8, automatic, 4x4 works awesome. Truck runs and drives. Everyone said its the u-joints going out on it, but I dunno. Its all most summer time and I got plans to be dumping $$ into something else. It would be a good project mudder or something I'm sure. Open to any offer. You could come and check it out and drive it home. Its my daily driver right now. Not looking to maye anything on it, just would like to sell it to a good owner.

more pics here... http://www.supermotors.org/mygarage/vehicles/section.php?id=10070

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Somebody ate your fenders

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ToddACimer said:
Somebody ate your fenders
yep, thanks to the idiots up in here Minnesota that through down all that salt & sand!! You guys should see the roads after they plow up here, thier white and not from the snow either!!:banghead

..ttt...

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump $1,000 obo for a good running 4x4 Bronco!! Could be a good project or even parts car.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
your welcome! What a great website!! I found bunch of good ifno and answeres so my ?'s And even posted my truck 4 sale on here and it sold awesome! Free posting rules and glad to see it went to a fellow guy who knows plenty about the truck. Any questions or info feel free to ask.

thanks again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts