Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up all? Just got my hands on a fine specimen of a Bronco about 2 1/2 weeks ago. She's trail ready and worth every penny I paid for her. I mainly deal with Scouts and still sell parts and such (I've got about 13 of the bastards and plan on building one for around town). Anyhoo, I got an '84 with a 302/NP 435/NP 208. She's got 4.56 gears with Detroits front and back. Rear disc'd 9 inch. Rancho 4" coils with long arm kit up front and 4" National springs in the rear. 35" BFG Muds on 15x8 aluminum mods and a nice 8274 winch up front. Full cage with comfy BMW seats and I've taken out the rear seat so my dog can tag along whenever I want a co-pilot. The bodies rough, but she's a trail rig. Gonna throw some paint on her to make it "mine" and wheel the piss out of it:rockon . Actually went New Year's Day here in the mountains of NC. Look forward to contributing to the board when I get some more knowledge of the beast. Talk at you guys later.

Here are a couple pics from my first wheelin' trip with her:

And another - same spot

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
welcome to FSB.

Im from NC as well, close to charlotte. We're trying to plan a wheelin trip to the outer banks soon, checkout the dixie chapter forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
magnumpi said:
welcome to FSB.

Im from NC as well, close to charlotte. We're trying to plan a wheelin trip to the outer banks soon, checkout the dixie chapter forum.
I'll check it out, thanks:thumbup . It's been about 3 years since I've been out that way, I love it. Talk at you later.
Nathan

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
Welcome to FSB, looks like a very capable rig you've got there. I'm sure you're going to love it. I'm also around Charlotte, so don't be a stranger. We'll have to wheel togeather some time.

·
Registered
245 Posts
welcome, nice rig ya got there

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Dave's Bronc 90I said:
'm also around Charlotte, so don't be a stranger. We'll have to wheel together some time.
:stupid Welcome. We've got quite a few FSB's that gather to wheel around here, so you're welcome to join the group.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the welcomes, guys. I'll be checking out the Dixie chapter and trying to catch up with those of you in the surrounding areas. I think I'm heading up to Callallentee (sp.) in Mt. City, TN this weekend. Got a buddy with a 4-runner who's going with the Carolina Trailblazers club run. Anybody else a member here? See you on the Dixie thread.
Nathan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts