Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
‘95 XLT 5.8 Green/White E4OD - Stock
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been creeping around the forum for a bit while I shopped around and finally picked up a 95 XLT from MT. 180k miles but very clean. Nothing like what I typically see up here in the northeast. Hopefully I can keep it that way. Lots of good info here, hopefully I’ll learn quite a bit.

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,358 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Timbo3985. That is a nice looking Bronco you have there.

Feel free to ask any and all questions. Everyone here is more than willing to help out if they can.

·
Super Moderator
24,689 Posts
Yo Tim,
Welcome! Your 95 does look very good.

ASAP, find out if speed control, if equipped, recall work completed by dealership. Call local dealer or register and view status @ Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site; or @ Recalls Look-up by VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) ... have VIN ready.
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."
See this guide by jowens1126 to confirm recall status @ 93 & 94-96 Cruise Control Recalls Repair
Note that the 93 recall is different than 94-96.

1995 Bronco Dealer Brochure

1995 Bronco Drivetrain, Powertrain Service Manual - Google Drive
&
1995 Bronco Chassis, Service Manual - Google Drive
To switch between folder list & grid views, click the button to the right of the "DOWNLOAD ALL" button in the upper right corner of the window) by HawkDriver

For any Bronco questions or to chat about it's planned modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (75 posts required to view).

Our Forum FAQs includes for example, How to Use Search and more tips!

See Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)
... Includes such as, How do I fix my back window?

➡ See our Full-Size of the Quarter & Full-Size of the Year Contests @ Voting
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes. They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!
😎
Al

·
Super Moderator
14,753 Posts
Nice looking Bronco..welcome to FSB!!

You profile says green/white, but it looks like blue/white to me or maybe I'm going color blind...

·
Registered
‘95 XLT 5.8 Green/White E4OD - Stock
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice looking Bronco..welcome to FSB!!

You profile says green/white, but it looks like blue/white to me or maybe I'm going color blind...
Thanks!

From what I’ve read the NA paint code would be Dark Tourmaline Metallic. Though I’ve also seen it listed as Deep Forest Green Metallic. Not sure if those are the same or maybe interchangeable? Lighting definitely makes it appear more green, or more blue.

·
Super Moderator
24,689 Posts
Yo,
Local auto paint supply store can help.

From 1995 Bronco Dealer Brochure

1 - 7 of 7 Posts