Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
ive actualy seen a 96 eddie bauer on 22s goin down the road. it was pretty cool cuz ive never seen that before. now all i want is to see a bronc on spinners then never see something like that ever again.

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
whats on his roof? a snowboard?

K

·
0 Posts
i think if your gonna go and -G- out a 4x4, you should go all out, and make it look PIMP... :shrug

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,874 Posts
I think it was nice. It's his truck and his money. Everyone on this site is doing their own thing, why pick on him?

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
i kinda like it, would make a good DD and show rig to haul your wheelin rig around, thats what id do with it

wes

K

·
0 Posts
Swamp Donkey said:
At some drag boat races this summer, the guy in the tent next to use had an all black 96 with 18s on some semi-agressive tread, like Nitto or something. It looked really clean. 20s are gay though.
my friend who recently wrecked his bronco had 18's on it, and it looked clean as well :thumbup

IMO, 20's belong on escalades and navigators, but as ryan said, its his ride, have at it :shrug

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
funny some people just don't get the fact that this ainb't no rice board? :shrug

put some swampers sx's on dub's and it would look cool :thumbup

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
:stupid

K

·
0 Posts
scheki said:
I like how clean the rims make the truck look.
Atleast they are not 15" spoke rims with low profile tires sticking out 6 inches past the fender.
with a spoiler and limo antenna :thumbup

1 - 20 of 26 Posts