Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Bronco XLT 5.0, E4OD, 31x10.5R15 BF Goodrich A/T on OEM Rims, Rust Resto w/Custom Suspension
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
For anyone interested in the process for cleaning up a neglected exterior, here's a link to what I did to ours. The link goes to a forum on Autogeek.net which is where I get most of my care care products. The forum has a TON of great info on how to correct and maintain car finishes. I know many of the FSBs on here are for mudding and the finish doesn't really matter, but Broncos like to look good too ;) Anyway, enjoy if you're interested.

'94 Bronco Paint Restoration Questions - Page 2 (autogeekonline.net)

Reactions: dan1994

·
Registered
'94 XLT; 5.8; E40D
42 Posts
Good before/after pics on the paint, I’ll have to take some notes on what to get when I get to this point for the exterior on my ‘94.

Rim/wheel cleaning and polish is something I see myself doing sooner rather than later. update us on the procedure if you do find a more preferred method!

·
Registered
1994 Bronco XLT 5.0, E4OD, 31x10.5R15 BF Goodrich A/T on OEM Rims, Rust Resto w/Custom Suspension
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dan! I definitely will.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.