Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this is the correct forum but me and a buddy are going to be parting out 2 broncos a 82 and a 84 the only thing we are keeping is both rearends and one engine and trans. They are both 5.8s I will post the date soon

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
have you already bought them or are you looking for people to go in on them? if so you need to list them in the sale forum...

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Hmm never seen much luck with parting out the 80-86 chassis. Should be interesting..

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am going to be picking them up you can move it to the correct forum I just figured people would enjoy taking them apart

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
There's a difference..

If you're looking to host a "part out party" then it can stay here, but if you're trying to sell parts then it needs to be in the for sale section.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will post some pics and the date if anybody wants to join in the festivites

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Is this happeneing anytime soon? I need something pretty quick and this would be the best thing to get em from... :thumbup

I need the bushings that are on the mounts for the core support.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will pull them off for you I am not sure when we are going to do the offical part out.

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
Not exciting I know BUT I'm looking for a UNBROKEN set, any color of "rear R/L stereo speaker grills" from the rear interior panels, let me know how much you want ....

Thanks ~

1 - 20 of 38 Posts