Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item name:1988 Bronco complete of Parts
Price:$500 or Parts for less
Description:I am Parting out or Selling My entire Bronco, gas prices are a killer, and mileage starts to take its toll over time. i have just hit 200,000 miles, on this truck, it is a 351w 1988 Bronco. Its got a warn winch front bumper, fey rear, lund visor, 3" body lift, and a perfect interior.. I am looking for $500 for it, and i am also if in the worst case willing to part it out, which ever comes first really... you make an offer, and ill prolly accept it..
.OO yea and it has a brand new alternator on it
Location (City):Hammonton N.J.
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):08037
Will you Ship? (Y/N):Yes on reasonable parts at your cost
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):W/E it takes
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):

Other info:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Well, if it goes for part out, I'd be interested in the visor and your ECU. I am putting a 5.8 in my Bronc. What tranny is in it??

Thanks and good luck. I was just in Jersey this past weekend in Seacaucus for the Keystone show. :thumbup

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
EDIT: Not interested in bumper anymore. Shanelovr it is yours :drinkbud

KC :beer

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok well the truck runs, started it today, the power steering box is leaking out, so its very hard to steer, and the engine built up pressure, pushing out the pan gasket, so it is in need of that, and the lower rad hose is split, other than that nothing major wrong with it... the interior is near mint, even though it is red beings the truck was originally a red and white eddie bouer when it started life...

if i do end up parting it out, the front winch bumper does not have a winch in it, i never got to that part, but i am hoping for $150 for it,

the visor i am looking for $75

the tranny is great u would have to find a day to come an pull it out if u want it, and i can prolly seperate with it for $200 not sure which one it is but if u know how a can find out for u i will look and get back to u..

the ECU $50 ill give u the entire harness..

and for who is interested in the interior pieces, u let me know what u want and ill get back to u but u can have the entire interior for $100 all the seats, roof liner(perfect), carpet if u really want it... dash u name it, all but the electronics i concider interior...

People make me an offer, and ill get back to u.. i am looking to part it out fast really, but i am not super desperate especially when it comes to the visor, bumpers, and rims on this truck.. PM me with any questions about it, and first come first serve..

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well i decided to add some more pics to let you know what you are looking at better, so here u go..

·
Registered
69 Posts
anti freeze/washer fluid resivoir

Is the washer fluid/anti freeze overflow tank in that split down the middle, and if yes does the pump work, and if yes how much for it??

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok well the bumper is your if you want it Shanelovr,

and yes FordBoy72 the tank is the split down the middle, and i used the washer pump yesterday infact, so it worked great, how does $25 sound?

·
Registered
52 Posts
how much for the tailgate and window? how bout rear bumper? any trades possible? email me at flynnjward at hotmail dot com

·
Registered
180 Posts
How about the EGR valve and the tube that runs down and connects it to the exhaust manifold? What kind of condition are they in? I am interested in both if they are in good condition and the price is right.

Also, I might be interested in the door panels if they price and shipping was right. They aren't the color of my interior but that could easily be changed with a can of good spray paint.

My zip code is 72719. Let me know what kind of prices you would want for the items listed above and include shipping if possible.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok well i am not interested in trades, i am really looking for the money so i can do another project, unless u have say parts for a honda atc 350x which is not likely for most... but yea umm the tailgate and glass $75.. and the back bumper the same $75...

next we come to the
EGR valves, i am not really sure how good they are i know the driverside manifold is shot, LOUD when you get on it.. honestly i wouldnt trust them they do have 200,000 miles on them, but i can look i am not near the truck right now so ill have to get back to u if you are still interested.. they might be really good, i am just giving u my opinion without looking..

ok and not the rad bottle for FordBoy72... i wasnt thinking bout shipping yet, so i did a rough estimate, and total it would prolly be $35 shipping and all... thats if it weighed say 5 lbs, remember its a rough estimate, so if u are still interested when i get it off and preped to ship i will let u know a accurate weight and cost..

and Scarface as of now the front bumper is sold, but the rear bumper is still unsure, if Loki wants it its sold if not its yours

1 - 20 of 56 Posts