Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor just finished SAS'in his bronco so he has parts left over..
It's an 87-88 bodystyle.

EDIT with some prices

This used to be owned by Nick.. (BrokenBronco)

Lemme see if I can list everything off of memory
Front 3rd member Stock 3.55 gears
Rear 8.8 hub to hub with stock 3.55 gears (this will be availible in about a month)
4" Rought country SL. Which includes: front coil springs, front shocks, extended radius arms, rear shocks and rear leaf springs +all IFS bracketry. $500
Also has the front driveshaft. (doing a CV conversion on another one)
If anyone is interested in these parts let me know

Local pickup only.. He doesn't have a truck to haul it in.. I do have a truck, but I'll charge 100 bux to deliver anything..

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4" lift with extended radius arms and full leaf packs and 33" tires/wheels are left..
front Danna 44 Ring and Pinion 4.56 ratio is still there.

Everything else has been sold or is spoken for.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well a new lift of the same brand is 450, but that doesn't come with extended radius arms or rear leaf packs.. just a block and drop brackets for the arms.. I think it's a fair price..

well the gears are 145 new.. Hmm I think 50 bux would be fair.. I'll ask him tonight and make sure..

Plus let me double check.. the PO said there were lockers in it, and there wasn't so who know if he was correct about the gears..

I'll pull the ring off the case tonight and find out. (I want the case for my 5:13 gear swap) Hence why it's being sold differently.. But if someone wants to give me 60 for the case and him around 50ish for the ring and pinion they can have it all assembled..

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
man, you live so close to me (corona) I'd love to get that lift and wheels/tires from you. IDK if I have anything to trade, but do you need anything?
flexible on the price at all if it doesn't move?

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Everything is my neighbors. I'm just trying to help him out.

The kit and wheels/tires are still available.. So is the 8.8 rear axle with the 4.56's in it..

The 3rd member is spoken for right now..

Don't know if he's willing to trade anything for parts.. There's not much he needs for him bronco that we can't get real cheap at the local pick a part..

Not sure about the price beign flexable.. I feel it's a fair price for everything and someone will pick the items up at that price eventually.. (comes down to $25 for a wheel and $250 for a tire) Yes the kit is used but price the same kit with the extended radius arms and rear leaf springs and see how much it is...

He might be willing to do a deposit and hold it for you until you get the money..

(I know how life is.. I'm trying to get 500 for a motor right now and 300 for another truck)

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well another updated..

Tires are sold..
The previous owner missinformed us about the gears.. They are the stock 3.55's..

Sorry for the missinformation..

The lift kit is still availible..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you have manual locking hubs that are not like the warn style hub? If so how much and can I come and pick then up. I need them badly. I live in vegas.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have some "top hat" style for sale.. 20 bux a piece.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts