1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a trailer full of parts.from 92 and up
hard top- green
2 black doors with tow mirrors
351 windsor need timing chain and gears, possible head work.

i have a 460 that is disasembled
1 black hood for a bronco.

email me and i know i have some more stuff. i need this stuff gone. i dont have any set price just make me an offer. i know the 351 and the assembled 460 run. the 351 doesnt run great but runs.

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Shot in the dark, but any chance for a non-rusted tailgate???

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually ill have to check i think the one has very minimul if any rust ill check tonight and get back to you. i know the window didnt go up and down right though. and i would add prices but honestly im just goin on offers i have no clue what i want for anyof it. im just goin as offers come

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Are the tow mirrors the big one that bolt half way down the doors? If so, will you seperate them from the doors?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Can I get a Pic of the HOOD? Where in MI are you located at?
And what kind of tire on the truck? stock? May I request a pic of them too?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am in farmington and i dont have tires i just have some parts from a truck that a parted out a while ago and never decided what to do with the left over parts. i dont have a way of getting pics up since i have to use computers at my school.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and as far as the mirrors go yeas they are the ones that bolt down on the door. and id rather not seperate but if you offer me something diecent i wouldnt say no.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
also if you would rather call me just email me and ill give you my cell number. i wont be able to anwser calls until about 3 though

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no im 16 i go to farmington. and i live in farmington grandriver and middlebelt basically. bought a bunch of thiss stuff to do a 460 swap and parted the old truck out when i bought a new one and kept parts.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok "bnkrtstk" if yuo want the tow mirrows bracket and everything let me no

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no im sorry the mirrors have been sold and im sorry but what is a 3g alternator? and seats are well they never were.

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
3g stands for third Generation, and unless you have upgraded to one, then you don't have it (atleast I don't think you do, might have a 95 amp on, but I don't think they ever came on a bronco).

1 - 20 of 39 Posts