Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I am part of a small 4x4 club and the last shirts they printed had a chevy on the back, doh. and to support the club I wore it but didn't enjoy it. So I am asking if anyone has a descent outline of a big bronco are a eb lifted are modified. I am not looking for nothing to detailed. I wanted to have a eb and a fullsize on the back since i have both. any help would be appreciated.
thanks
josh

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks spaz
Sorry I meant early bronco. I have a 74, 85, and a 91 silver anniversary. I guess I need to update my info huh. But thanks. I like the one on post #12. I wasn't sure if I would be able to use the one on the fsb shirts. If it doesn't bother the site and all, does anyone have a good close up of the bronco on the shirts and mugs and all. All I need is a black and white copy. The more colors the more expensive the shirts get for the club. I will try and find a pic of are last shirt. To show kinda what i was looking to do.
thanks all
josh

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
The one on post 12 is good but needs to be cleaned up, I will be somewhat done with the vector in a few days (need to work on the rear susp. and tires/wheels, but that shouldn't take too long).

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
try this.

Go to tinyurl.com/dacvv

then copy that link to the box.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts