Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I'm new to yor site I've been a memeber of the CB Bronco site for quite awhile. My son has a 78 Mudder and I've had a few 78's myself but currently I'm driving a 74 as my funrig. I also own Broncogarage and sell a few items on ebay for early broncos.Here's is why I'm on your site and I'm asking for a little help. I'm doing an original art calender of Broncos 78-79 and 66-77 I've finished 2 drawings and starting on the third, I really want 3 or 4 78-79 Broncos in the calender. I will also keep all of the artwork I do and any profits I make from them will not be shared. Just wanted to be upfront. Although I will send a printed version of the three Broncos drawn to the owners of the rigs or the supplier of the photos if the rig is not yours. I also have requested the same from the CB site and have gotten a good response. So here's the deal send me a photo of a cool Bronco doing rock crawling or trail riding, no broncos sitting in driveways or shopping malls this Calender is all about Broncos doing what we all love to do, get dirty, get wet, and break shit. If your Bronco is chosen then after the drawing bis complete I will send a very nice copy to the supplier of the photo. I am only doing thirteen Broncos and 3 are chosen already,that's it. I can't post an attachement of my work but if you go to the CB site you can see an attachment of my first drawing under original bronco artwork or just look up my name on the site it's the same there as here, ghost66.
Anyone who has some great photos send to [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts