Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey team! I've been absent for a while but checking back in. I rolled the 2015 FOTY a few months after I finished my 1 ton swap and it left me so depressed I stopped playing Bronco for a while. After pouring my heart and soul into this truck for years and running every trail from Tucson to Tucumcari, Tehachapi to Tonopah (okay not exactly), I rolled the truck on black ice 0.20 miles from my house.

Day I finished the swap:

That winter:

So, I've collected my parts trucks and it is time to get back at it. Get the f up, dust myself off and get going again.

This thread will be dedicated to the rebuild. Spoiler alert, it's going to be slow. I don't do much body work and it is expensive. But, hopefully I can keep things entertaining. Most importantly, I hope you, FSB will help me with advice and the collected knowledge I respect so much. I'm going to have questions and need your help. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
1996 XLT 351 AT Manual hubs Floor shifter
3 Posts
Depressing for sure but so glad you are ok! Metal can be replaced...body parts (human body parts!) not so easy to replace! Good luck with your rebuild....will be interesting to see what you might do differently this time around!

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
14,973 Posts
Welcome back @cstrike, I remember your Bronco..sucks about the roll over..Looking forward to seeing the next iteration.

·
--------------
'96 XL EEC-V 347 E40D 1356 411 6" lift 35x12.50x15
4,478 Posts
Been wondering about you, Glad to see you finally get back at it.
( you know, It gets in your blood )

Welcome Home @cstrike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts