Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Liked the two door, hated the yellow... I see the build page is broken. I wanted to see how much I wouldn't be spending on one. Maybe in a few years I'll pick one up used.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Liked the two door, hated the yellow... I see the build page is broken. I wanted to see how much I wouldn't be spending on one. Maybe in a few years I'll pick one up used.
Yeah that yellow was pretty bad, reminded me of those bright FJ's... But loved the color on the 4 door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
Youtube worked fine, I honestly think these look great (I don't really care about the sport model, although I'd called it the B II, that'll be the Californian suburbanite soccer mom SUV).

I really hope Jeep does jam a 392 in the Wrangler and I hope Ford replies by putting a Coyote in the Bronco. I would be all over a Coyote powered 2 door Bronco in a few years when it comes time to replace my E46 330i daily driver.

I'm sure I'll be seeing these at Carlisle this year so I'll have to make sure to get pics.

·
Registered
1982 FSB 302, c6, NP208 manual, manual hubs, manual windows, 3.00 gears LSD rear, 235/75/15 HK ATM
166 Posts
There was a dealers stream at the top of YT search that didn't have the bandwidth to keep up. Ford official worked fine for me. I have very mixed emotions. There isn't anything I don't like (other than they didn't call the sport a Bronco III or a Bronco II 2). They just seem too wrangler like in mine eyes. I absolutely love the interior and dash!

·
Registered
1982 FSB 302, c6, NP208 manual, manual hubs, manual windows, 3.00 gears LSD rear, 235/75/15 HK ATM
166 Posts
They are going to sell out. I hope you were on the waiting list if you want one. They are cool as hell! The back window not rolling down pisses me off. Our Toyota Sequoia has a roll down rear, why not the Ford Bronco?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts