Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i have a 84 ford bronco, and its a beautiful truck, and my first ford as a matter of fact, along with my first v8. i like the tires and rims that are on it now, eagle alloys, and 31*9.5s but i want a bigger rim size on it, and i seen that dodge 1500s have the same lug pattern, but i was wondering if the would fit...because of the hub in the center? any helpful ideas or advice would be great

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
thanks, i think i might just pull off my wheels,ande take one off my dads 1500 dodge and see if it will fit. i just think that the newer 20in stock dodge rims would look really good on my bronco, wrapped in 33s

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
They fit. Guy down the street has 20" dodge wheels on a Bronco.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
Like said they fit fine. I have a set of dodge 1500 center-lines that I swap on and off my 78 bronco.

·
OMF
2,957 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ford and Dodge wheels were interchangable for a long time. 1500-f150-older jeep, ranger-explorer-dakota-newer jeep, 8 lug untill 98 I beleive

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just be careful on your backspacing. Newer wheels might sit too far into wheelwell and rub even going straight. Otherwise evryone is right...as long as it is 5x5.5 bolt pattern they should fit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts