Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item name:6 Point Roll Cage
Price:$175.00
Description:This is a roll cage that came out of an '88 Fullsize Bronco. It was welded into the original truck and had to be cut out. You'll need to make or get some floor plates for it. This goes in front of the dash board and I was told that there should be no needed modifications to make it fit back in an '88. I'm unsure of what would need to done for other years.

ZIP CODE :19040
Will you Ship? (Y/N):NO
Method of shipment :You want it you pick it up. Maybe arrange a meeting within 40miles
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):prefer cash but will also take US postal money order or PAYPAL
Other info:Just want what I paid for it. Needs to be cleaned up and some paint applied to make it pretty again.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Back to the first page

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't believe nobody wants this. Just think you could help reduce body fatigue by installing this. Help prevent, or stop the roof from ripping itself apart especially when you the take the top off.
If you remove the rear two runners this would also probably fit in an F150/250.
If local pick up and cash could do $150

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
zainyD said:
What kind of materials is it make out of? DOM or Sch40 pipe?
It was in a race truck so it had to pass tech inspection. I'm not sure what the actual material is but I'm trying to get an answer for you.
thanks

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dsmed said:
I'd love to pick it up if you weren't clear across PA, I am in OH, and that would still be almost a 8 hour drive for me.
Willing to meet halfway for filling the tanks on the F250 diesel. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
zainyD said:
What kind of materials is it make out of? DOM or Sch40 pipe?
Alright so far it sounds like it's DOM. Jackhart originally bought this and Reptillikus picked it up for him and they both remember being told it was DOM I had it upside down to plasma off the rest of the original torched mounts and didn't see any seam on the tubing so..................

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TTT

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
widowmaker said:
would you have to ditch the backseats for this cage to fit or would the backseat still be able to be used once its in
More than likely you'd have to cut the rear down tubes and turn them out towards the wheel wells.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
cnelson said:
Actually shipping might not be to bad. I had one shipped from Virginia to Arkansas for $100-$125.
I can't see shipping a cage that is already welded together. If someone is willing to do the legwork and have it picked up at my place, then shipping is fine with me. I'm not willing to try and figure out how to ship something like a cage nor would I be willing to try and pack, crate, or wrap it. With my luck I'd ship it and it'd wind up in billyjoe bobs' tractor trailer cab with fuzzy dice hanging from it and I'd be told it was lost in transit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts