Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Can't make it, though I'd love to. We'll be in Yellowstone that week.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
OMF
2,921 Posts
Not sure if I will make it, I would like to get a locker in the rear to allow more trails but may not be able to make that happen.
Vegas Broncos meets this Tuesday, if some of the guys are planning to go I will probably head up.

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,136 Posts
MOAB RUN

Hey Mountain states FSBs, Check out the AZ Faction in the Southwest Chapter forums regarding a Run to Moab, just wanted to mention this as you all are just as close and closer (Utah Broncos) as we are in Phoenix. It should be a fun time maybe you Utah Broncos can lead some trails and show us around your town, we will be there for 8 days & 7 nights.
Kind Regards, itwasFREE!!!!

·
OMF
2,921 Posts
Made my camping reservation, I got hte last tent site and one of the guys in my club (Vegas Broncos) got the last RV site!

Now I just need to register for the event, I will do that after the Winter 4x4 Jamboree this weekend.

I will be ordering my an ARB locker next month, can't wait!

·
OMF
2,921 Posts
It's getting closer! A little over a month away!

Who is planning to go?

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
I was all set. But....Our 25th anniversary is in May and we have planned a trip to Hawaii.:whiteflag Could not do both. Hopefully next year. Say hi to Steve from me:cry
Bummer. Happy anniversary though. Hawaii aint to bad.
I'm planning on making it this year. I'm not sure I can get there until the 6th which kind of sucks. But I'm trying for earlier. At the very least I'll be there that weekend if anyone wants to do some trails. Looking to do some extreme trails. But at this point it's just me so I need a wing man. Happy to do some easier ones too just to get out there.:thumbup

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have always wanted to go when I lived in California but now that I go to school 45 minutes away I will definitely be going! I can't wait, see you guys there.

·
OMF
2,921 Posts
Counting down the days! One month to go, lots of work do in preparation!

1) Saginaw Pump conversion
2) Rear Locker and Solid diff cover
3) Rear bumper with tire/jerry can carrier
4) Front bumper
5) Twin stick if time and funds allow

What's your list?

·
OMF
2,921 Posts
Sweet. Looking forward to seeing the current FSBOTM!
Heavy Duty Steering Kit
Hydraulic Assist
Fix E-brake
Cool man, it's not as pretty as it was a couple months ago!

Twin stick is out, just found a deal on some new fuel injectors that are nearly impossible to find so I jumped on them.

·
OMF
2,921 Posts
Progress report:

1) Saginaw Pump conversion.........................Complete, what a difference!
2) Rear Locker and Solid diff cover.................Waiting for the locker to arrive, all other parts are here
3) Rear bumper with tire/jerry can carrier.......Ruffstuff bumper kit arrived yesterday, work on bumpers will be begin soon
4) Front bumper..........................................Still working on design
5) Twin stick if time and funds allow...............Twin stick is back on, Wild Horses kit ordered today

·
OMF
2,921 Posts
Another progress report:

1) Rear Locker and Solid diff cover.................Still waiting for the locker to arrive, all other parts are here. National Drivetrain SUCKS!!!!!!
2) Twin stick if time and funds allow...............Done

·
OMF
2,921 Posts
1 week to go!

Made huge progress on Saturday, got the rear bumper done, rear locker in and installed the Sky shackle hangers. ( I bent the hell out of one of mine on a trail last weekend haha.

Got the bulk of the front bumper finished up today.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts