Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Of course it did here is one of my truck way back when, it may have even been just a wee bit wider then. BTW this is on the Elephant Hill trail.
Cool great picture........that "Elephant Hill" trail is now private....right?.....they charge a fee to get onto that property ....right?

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Cool great picture........that "Elephant Hill" trail is now private....right?.....they charge a fee to get onto that property ....right?
Elephant Hill is very public although there is a fee...It is in Canyonlands National Park. The video popular Lions Back was bought and is now private and closed.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Just some amazing pics! Looks like a lot of fun. I'm hoping to get into a few trail rides for the first time. I've been reading a lot of what you guys take on your trail rides and I'm realizing that me and or my truck just are not ready just yet.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Your truck was born ready. Just take it easy and start on the easier side of trails. Work your skills up and then start changing your truck so it will not be the weakest link when you stop being it.
Right on man. fastsumbtch PM'd me a few days ago to let me know that there is a group going for a ride close to me. I'm hoping to make it one to get to meet a few others and also to get some experience and see what this is all about. He was saying that these FSB can really do some work.

Anyways loved the pics.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I found a few more including some of my truck

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I am thinking of doing Elephant Hill this trip, and I see that you have gone through the squeeze. How well did it fit and did you end up with any scratches or any damge from going through it?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I am thinking of doing Elephant Hill this trip, and I see that you have gone through the squeeze. How well did it fit and did you end up with any scratches or any damge from going through it?
Thanks
I do not think I even puled in my mirrors? Not sure. But no damage was had on Elephant hill. Fun trail though.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts