Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had a great time in Moab at the Bronco safari. Did metal masher, steele bender, and the triple threat(poison spider, golden spike, gold bar trails all the same day). Bronco performed well until last obstacle of the triple threat on wed. Broke passenger side axle. It twisted off in the locker causing the locker and main bearing cap to break. Driver side axle splines were twisted. Got two axle shafts and a third member from a local guy. Unfortunately not the same gear as my front. So I was back on the road but no 4x4. Still was a fun trip

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Oh....Dude.....tell me that wasn't on day one.....tho I think you got quite a few trails in....your pics are GREAT!!!!!!......that free wheelin' Bronco looks like a bad ass out there next to those Classics....great job BNSILLY from Iowa!....

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It happened Wednesday. I got to wheel with it Monday Tuesday and 95 percent of wed lol. I got lots of wheeling in

·
Premium Member
877 Posts
Awesome pics, looks like you had a good time.

·
Full Of Rowdy Drunks
355 Posts
Great pics! I think the first pic of your bronco, so pic number two, is my favorite. That is one gorgeous free wheeling bronco! Thank you for the pics

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
Thanks for the pictures Moab is on the bucket list we may get to do it in the next couple of years since my wife won't have any more school to do after December 2015.

·
Registered
55 Posts
These pics are awesome!!! My rig is to a point you can count me in for 2016!!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sillyjt what rear axle do u have and is is upgraded at all? If that's a 31 spline 9, looks like I'm upgrading shafts....

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I did an axle swap before we came back out last month. 60 front and 10.25 rear now. Running 37s

1 - 20 of 31 Posts