Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bronco Super Celebration 2018

The biggest Bronco gathering in the world, Bronco Super Celebration, is coming up quick April 18th-21st in Townsend TN! It's also again this year the same weekend as the famous Rod Run just 20 minutes down the road in Pigeon Forge. Hope to see some more Fullsize Broncos out this Year! What are you bringing??

https://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/events/bronco-super-celebration/

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
Help me understand this event a little better. It appears like its just a car show for Broncos in a big field. What type of events are there? Any trail riding?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This event is more of a show-N-shine then a offroad event. There's usually a group or 2 that go to Windrock to wheel during the week but the majority of people stay in Townsend for the show. There is also guided (by other Broncos) street cruises every day through out the event as well. It's definitely a good event to go to. You can go to Broncodriver.com and get a full schedule of what going on during the week.

·
Premium Member
1,505 Posts
This event is more of a show-N-shine then a offroad event. There's usually a group or 2 that go to Windrock to wheel during the week but the majority of people stay in Townsend for the show. There is also guided (by other Broncos) street cruises every day through out the event as well. It's definitely a good event to go to. You can go to Broncodriver.com and get a full schedule of what going on during the week.
Thanks!

Are you affiliated with James Duff? I wish they did more for the full size crowd!

I think I am leaning more towards the Ford Fall Wheeling event verses the Super Celebration. Once I have my Early Bronco (will be a street build vs the off road build of my FSB), then this event would make more sense for me.

·
Foolsize Member
1,557 Posts
Mayyyybe.

I went for 2016 and enjoyed the 50th anniversary, but I also just bought a new car. Funds will be tight but I may try to go:thumbup

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,128 Posts
I am planning on coming !! :twotu:

Hopefully the boss will approve the vacation time.

Sounds like a fun event.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
I am planning on coming !! :twotu:

Hopefully the boss will approve the vacation time.

Sounds like a fun event.

Vacation was approved and I have already booked a cabin !

I can't wait ! See you there !!

:twotu:

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Vacation was approved and I have already booked a cabin !

I can't wait ! See you there !!

:twotu:

Well, doesn't look like I'm gonna be there.....

Pulled a bone head move yesterday and backed into a tree in my yard. The trailer hitch took most of the impact but not before the spare tire hit the tree and destroyed my tailgate and back glass....

Maybe next year.....

:frown2:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
got the plan I will be there 19-21 of apr now Im getting excited :toothless

and Im staying in Pigeon Forge
Awesome! If your in Pigeon Forge you should have quite the eye candy of cars and trucks to look at during the weekend. Rod Run is super cool if you haven't been before, just prepare for traffic coming in and out lol.

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Awesome! If your in Pigeon Forge you should have quite the eye candy of cars and trucks to look at during the weekend. Rod Run is super cool if you haven't been before, just prepare for traffic coming in and out lol.
yes main reason I stay there I love Hot Rods and big engines :)
and hope I can find some parts at the swap meet for my latest toy 1986 Bronco

1 - 20 of 34 Posts