Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you might know the McNeil racing makes Ranger to Raptor conversions for only $1,500 that look really sweet. And now they are making explorer to raptor conversions that are awesome. There is a possibility that they will make Bronco to raptor conversions so EVERY need to email them and tell them to. I will post some pictures of ranger raptors and of the explorer raptor. The photos are from there Facebook page
http://www.mcneilracinginc.com/

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Wow, have you guys seen these? I don't think I've seen them mention on FSB before...

Bronco Fiberglass fenders, front and rear:

http://www.mcneilracinginc.com/off-road-fiberglass/ford/bronco/1992-1996-bronco/
im not feeling the whole raptor thing but i do like the fiberglass fenders with 3" flare. especially considering i'm going to need to replace the passenger rear quater panel sometime in the future...this might be a good way to save weight and prevent rust. now how will it hold up on the rocks.....lol. i know i know, not well.....

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
One of those looks kind of like the white one in the banner at the top of each page here. Even though the flairs are cool I'll stick with the straight Bronco look and yes you've seen the flares here before. I know I posted a link to Craig's List with a Bronco with flairs on it and the guys here went ballistic. Others have posted it too.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
The grill and everything just look like shit on the conversions imo. They raptor looks ok but that conversion glass just isnt right.

·
Super Moderator
27,025 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
no. just no. the front clip looks decent on the silver bronco, and the grille itself from the SD/Raptor looks kind of cool on its own but the conversion just looks ghey as hell

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Yes they do and its a one peice front end. Dont know if you have ever messed with one but its not easy to make them tilt forward. And if you dont figure that method out you will need a hand to remove it each and every time. Something tells me its going to get Fed up. If its a race only truck hell yeah go for it. And raptors are awesome but not 55k awsome!!!

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
6,990 Posts
Looks like they would build a truck that would mall crawl for the rest of its rich owners life. Least that is what I see the raptors do around here.

Adrianspeeder

1 - 20 of 31 Posts