Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

281 - 287 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Thank you miesk5. I am not finding the info you mention in post #5 of the thread you linked. :shrug

·
Registered
6 Posts
I tried searching but I am new here so please forgive me, I'm looking to buy a 78 in the next couple weeks. I have one that I want to buy that has the 460 swapped in and the guy says it needs a gasket in between the transmission and transfer case. It's a C6 and, I can't seem to find the right gasket for this, just want to find this before I buy it. I'd really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction or post the link to it on bronco graveyard. Sorry for the newbie BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I tried searching but I am new here so please forgive me, I'm looking to buy a 78 in the next couple weeks. I have one that I want to buy that has the 460 swapped in and the guy says it needs a gasket in between the transmission and transfer case. It's a C6 and, I can't seem to find the right gasket for this, just want to find this before I buy it. I'd really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction or post the link to it on bronco graveyard. Sorry for the newbie BS.

Wow, I figured it out I believe, my bad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm actually looking for a complete aluminum top with all the fingers and pins under it. My housing cover is very worn out and needs replaced in order to shift smoothly. 79 bronco with 400 mod, 435 manual trans.

281 - 287 of 287 Posts