Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,866 Posts
While the hearing issue is certainly a consideration, I'm thinking more along the lines of... 80% of the time I leave in the Bronco, she comes with me (whenever it's not too hot or she'd have to sit for long) and on the bike, she never gets to come along. On the flip side... I probably smell like a treasure trove of road bugs by the time I get home and we all know there's nobody or nothing that can make you feel missed and welcomed home more consistently than a good dog, ime. ;)

The dogs will love the Bronco, especially if you can take 'em for a cruise with the topper off. I usually keep a leash on, just incase but man... that's like the bees knees for my baby girl.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
My daughter has already called dibs on the 83 Broncos aka "Honeybadger" and my son said the same about my other blue oval my 2600 ibs 400+ up " Angery gocart" 2014 fiesta ST lots a tool time lol. I guess there plan is to stick me on the bus lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
My daughter has already called dibs on the 83 Broncos aka "Honeybadger" and my son said the same about my other blue oval my 2600 ibs 400+ up " Angery gocart" 2014 fiesta ST lots a tool time lol. I guess there plan is to stick me on the bus lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

21 - 23 of 23 Posts