Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
That was freekin awsome! Shows that there are still people out there that care! That and showed up the chevy boys in there little raft up pretty good too!

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
that guy is awesome. really stole the show from the guys with the boat. water didnt seem that deep tho.

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
according to the woman that posted the video, that "monster truck was being pretty reckless".....

Mmmmhmm, les see your prius drive through that shit :D (literally, their was sewage mixed in there)

·
'05 Excursion Limited
1,662 Posts
The current looked like it was moving pretty good... still have no clue WTF the guys were doing with that boat. I know they were trying to help but... anyway the Bronco saves the day :beer

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
That was pretty awesome. Its funny how the chick on the camera calls him dumb, and then as soon as he gets back on dry land she runs over to him.

·
Registered
670 Posts
i wonder what level of "special" you have to be to get trapped in a pepboys because there like 1 foot of water in the parking lot :smilie_slap

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
and u sould of seen him after that trying to find his car i think it was in the underpass lol

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,450 Posts
That was cool. I did that once years ago when the parking lot of the office I worked at flooded. Just helped people to their cars so they didn't have to walk through the water and ruin their shoes. They stopped complaining about the big monstrosity in the parking lot. Thing stuck out like a sore thumb in that lot, probably the reason it got broke into so many times there. But anywho good on that guy for helping out like that.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
the people in the boat were a bunch of fawktards. Good on the bronco's part though

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only thing I can figure is there were some disabled people in the store. Maybe and if not they were definatly mentally disabled.

·
Too poor for FSM
1,395 Posts
Anyone else notice the one taillight?
Hits home for me :doh0715:
Cool vid though

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,511 Posts
Look, if that current was strong enough to move the guy's car past the interstate underpass, it was too strong to walk through.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts