Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone today told me he had a friend with a full size bronco, eddie bauer edition with a full steel top. I told him no way, Ford never built a full steel top for the Bronco's. Anyway I can prove this guy wrong?

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Thats news to me. Why would an EB be any different then any other bronco? IT's just a trim package...

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Always remember, some of your friends are idiots :beer
Most of mine are idiots, wana be my friend :toothless

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
:lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :bs

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
He probably had it sanded smooth and painted. That is probably why he thinks its steel......:shrug :shrug :shrug :shrug

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Registered
403 Posts
I've seen a early centurian 4 door bronco with a steel top, it was a 80-86 body style. The rear doors rapped over the rear wheel wells and the rear windows were square. It looked like a bronco top from the rear and had a bronco tail gate, but the top was steel and not removable.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
dblue351 said:
probably a Blazer!
or a ramcharger, more ford-esque grill.

TRUCKY18 said:
this is almost as bad as the 2wd bronco rumor
a guy told me if I ever found a ULTRA RARE 78 bronco with an inline 6 in it, i should buy it no matter the cost cause its worth sooooo much. as if the M wasnt bad enough.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Yep, seen a 2WD Bronco as well. Usually they were ex-government trucks. They were ordered in bulk in 2WD.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I thought the 2wd Bronco thing was an urban legend. Even the Govt. Broncos I've messed with (about 6 of them) were 4x4.

I guess I'll stop rolling my eyes whenever the guy/gal at the parts store asks me if it's 4x4 whenever I get parts.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts