Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,565 Posts
Good vid. Showoff. Now I may have to vote for you...

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Awesome video Boss

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I'll just post what I commented on the youtube...

Excellent video and definitely an excellent rig. The bond you must have with that truck, being the original owner and all... It must be awesome.

·
Registered
1996 Bronco 5.0/E4OD/BW1356
1,571 Posts
Wow - that ruled!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Very nice video. That's a very formidable rig you have there. On a critique note, the text was a little annoying because it took too long for an effect to occur. Effects should be nice a punchy for the most part. Otherwise good job!

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Steve to answer your question to Boss I pulled this off of google earth.

Manicouagan Reservoir (also Lake Manicouagan) is an annular lake in central Quebec, Canada. The lake covers an area of 1,942 km², and its eastern shore is accessible via Route 389. The island in the centre of the lake is known as René-Levasseur Island, and its highest point is Mount Babel. The lake and island are clearly seen from space and are sometimes called the "eye of Quebec." In 2007, the Manicouagan lake was astronaut Marc Garneau's nomination for the CBC's Seven Wonders of Canada competition.

If you read the wiki on this it says that this lake was created from a 3 mile diameter asteroid.

I never saw this before it's pretty cool.:thumbup

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
the truck is from the 90's
the music is from the 80's
and i am assuming Bossind is from the 70's

It's a video for all generations!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.