Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,781 Posts
The bumper looks much better Chris! My bank account took another bite in the ass today when I had to get ball joints and all new steering. Yay for super sloppy steering. Anyways, its not looking good for me :duh

·
Registered
335 Posts
Just do it man :thumbup ... You know you want to! Yea, my girlfriend was the devil on my shoulder, so I figured I should pass it on and be the devil on someone else's shoulder... Just think about how sweet the bumper will look ;)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Chris, is there a chance you can post a full side picture that shows the front and the back bumper? Assuming you still have one of your front bumpers on...

Thanks,
Don

-

·
FSB LIFER
522 Posts
ok so if i buy a front rear and an oba does that count as 3 buys or does that count as one for each item? another is Q is if i buy the oba does the compessor come w/ it or is it just the kit for the compressor

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Chris, is there a chance you can post a full side picture that shows the front and the back bumper? Assuming you still have one of your front bumpers on...
Thanks,
Don-
Damn. I just took off the front bumper yesterday. I sold it as a used bumper so I took it off to have it powdercoated again. Sorry.

CHRIS, BUMPER LOOKS OUTSTANDING!:rockon

MIKE
Thanks Mike.:thumbup

ok so if i buy a front rear and an oba does that count as 3 buys or does that count as one for each item? another is Q is if i buy the oba does the compessor come w/ it or is it just the kit for the compressor
If you went in on one of each it would count as 1 towards each item. So as it stands now, if you ordered all three, we would have 2 for the front, 4 for the rear, and 1 for the OBA. The compressor does not come with the kit. But they are pretty easy to come by. You just need to get the pulley/clutch with the correct offset. It is the most common pulley/clutch out there but there are others.

Attachments

·
Support our troops!
153 Posts
That new bumper looks great Chris!

dc

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
We just determined that powdecoating for the rear bumper will be the same as the front, $150 instead of $175. I updated the original post to indicate that.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,781 Posts
:cryMan... only 4 more days on the group buy. It's not looking good for my bank account and this rear bumper. If only I had another month to earn some money (and if gas prices would go DOWN!), then I could get one.

*EDIT* Oh yeah, I'm supposed to get my "Stimulus" check next week or so. :thumbup Too bad the group buy will be over :banghead

21 - 40 of 81 Posts