Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Heres a chance for you to get a bumper or OBA kit from BroncoAir at a discount and support FSB at the same time. We are offering to FSB members a group buy where every order taken will drop the final price of the item. And 5% of the final dollar sale will be donated to FSB! Heres how it works.

YOU MUST MENTION THIS "GROUP BUY" TO GET THE DISCOUNT

Starting today and ending October 14th at noon MST. Orders must be in and deposits made by that time.

Price breakdown:
OBA kits ordered Price
1 $205
2 $195
3 $185
4 $175
5 $165
6 $150
7 or more price drops by $5 (7-$145, 8-$140, 9-$135 etc.)$115 minimum

Bumpers ordered Price
1 $760
2 $735
3 $710
4 $685
5 or more price drops by $20 (5-$665, 6-$645, 7-$625 etc.)$605 minimum

Shipping is not included in pricing. Bumper pricing is for the base bumper. Any bumper options desired will be discounted at 5%.
A deposit of $75 is due to hold your order for an OBA kit.
A deposit of $200 is due to hold your order for a bumper (regardless of options)
Bumpers will not be built until full payment is received from each order. Bumpers are custom built so turnaround time may take 4 to 6 weeks (will vary depending on options.)
Remaining balance will be sent via email and is due before shipment is made. Email me at [email protected] to place orders or for any questions.
I will update this post regularly with the number of orders placed

Bumpers Ordered: 0 OBA kits ordered: 0
YOU MUST MENTION THIS "GROUP BUY" TO GET THE DISCOUNT

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
:lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup
:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

well if i wasnt poor and if i had a compressor already i would be in

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Well, it's in my calender, if I have my money strait from being unemployed by then I will be in for the OBA kit, guess I need to pick up a compressor first though to get the right belt. Someone (maybe my unemployed ass) should go pull a bunch at the yard and make them available for this group thing:toothless

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
i could use one of those nice bumpers but nows not the time since im about to get a lift :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry maybe my luck will change SOME day lol :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

·
Super Moderator
14,736 Posts
I'm seriously considering doing this. How much does a compressor typically run???

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
jermil01 said:
I'm seriously considering doing this. How much does a compressor typically run???
I have seen then as cheap as $10 in *u pull it* Yards, or as much as $200 new on Ebay. Once my first check comes and I have gas money I am gonna go to the local yard and check some out

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well man, I don't know what to tell ya. None yet. I would be very suprised if the 14th came around an we did not get any.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I read on the website that the bumper is designed for 92-96. I'm assuming that it will fit on a 91, but would there be anything special that would be required? I know you said we should email questions to ya but I thought others might have similar questions.

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
muddinmike

I got a lot of that stuff from the regular hardware store, even the big oens like eagle and home depot.

Also, go to www.onboardair.com they have a lot of switches, regulartors, filters, etc.

I got Broncoair's bracket in the last group buy, and I'm telling you all don't miss this, his stuff is top quality, and oba is awesome.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Jaxboro said:
I read on the website that the bumper is designed for 92-96. I'm assuming that it will fit on a 91, but would there be anything special that would be required? I know you said we should email questions to ya but I thought others might have similar questions.
the frames on 92-96 broncos and f series trucks are quite different that previous generation frames, the newer ones are "ribbed" as you can see in the pictures. im not sure how the bumpers that are for sale mount, but im gussing that they use the factory mounts attached to the frame.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok guys. To answer a few questions. Bob is right about the pressure switch and other things. (BTW Bob, thanks for the :thumbup on the kits.) We do not offer those things because everyone wants someting different. I suggest you design you system on paper exactly how you want it. You can get almost everything at the hardware store. For a pressure switch, tank, York custom fittings, and filters you will want to contact Brad at OnBoardAir.com. He is a very nice guy and has all you will need. BTW he also sells our kits. Jaxboro, Dsickless is right about the frame being different. The 92-96's have a crumple zone as you can see in his pictures. The bumper mounts are between the frame rails. On your model their is no crumple zone and the bumper mounts directly to the end of the frame. Also the bumpers are specifically designed for the contour of the 92-96 models front ends. I am sure you could make it work on yours but some fabrication would be involved. We would like to design an 87-91 specific bumper but it does not appear the demand is there. Let me know if there are any other questions. I am happy to answer any and all.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.