Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a chance for you to get a great deal on our extreme duty Winch bumpers or an On Board Air kit from BroncoAir. We are offering to FSB members a group buy where every order taken will drop the final price of the item. Heres how it works.

Starting today and ending January 27th at noon MST. Orders must be in and deposits made by that time.

Price breakdown:
OBA kits ordered Price
1 $190
2 $180
3 $165
4 $150
5 $140
6 or more $125 ea.

Winch bumpers ordered Price
1 $855
2 $810
3 $775
4 or more $745

The OBA kit is designed for the 87-96 F-series trucks and Broncos with the stock steering components.
The larger bolts required for the Saginaw pump bracket are part of the kit. Note that if you have or are planning the Saginaw pump swap, some minor spacing modifications are required for the bracket to clear the Saginaw pump. Also the pulley that comes with the kit needs to be bored larger. Please ask me any questions you may have before ordering.
Shipping is $15 anywhere in the continental U.S and is not included in pricing.
A deposit of $75 is due to hold your order for an OBA kit. An order is not an order until the deposit is recieved.
The bumpers are designed for the 92-96 trucks and are a direct bolt on. They come with the fully welded winch cradle to accomodate all major winch manufactures. It also comes with two D-Ring mounts and two support brackets for major lateral support when pulling. Powdercoating is available for $150 otherwise it is shipped bare. 6" light holes are available as is the fully welded grille guard. The prices of those are discounted %10. So the light holes are $200 and the grille guard is $455. A deposit of $500 is required for a bumper order. An order is not an order until the deposit is recieved. Shipping ranges depending on how far from Denver you are. The east coast is around $230 the west coast is around $190. Cost is a bit higher if it is to be delivered to a residence. Turnaround time is 8 weeks for the bumpers plus about a week for shipping.
Remaining balance due will be sent via email. Full payment must be made before shipment. Email me at [email protected] to place orders or for any questions.
I will update this post regularly with the number of orders placed

OBA kits ordered:6

Bumpers ordered:3

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
come on guys, I am in for a front bumper..... who's with me!!!!! I will have the deposit Via Paypal before the offer expires, transfering some monies as we speak

:rockon

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
If he made them in that style for the 87-91 I'd be most interested. Couple of other folks I know would too I think. But........

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
is close enough, just bolt it up!!!! change the mounting a little. I am sure if he has the time and a donner truck he could make this same bumper work with different mounts.

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Accessory Man said:
is close enough, just bolt it up!!!! change the mounting a little. I am sure if he has the time and a donner truck he could make this same bumper work with different mounts.

Sorry man..... I love that the way that bumper looks but for $800 plus bucks a "close" fit doesn't cut it.

I doubt it's just the mounts. I think it also has something to do with body fit.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
great deal Chris, come on everyone, take advantage of it while you can :rockon

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I've always wanted one but the price is hard to justify

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Thats why this is the time to get one, I know it is pricey, I have been over 2 years getting prepared for this, bugging Chris and what not comparing, measuring shopping. It is simply the best design I have seen.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
bumpers look good but for that price i can get davids78bronco to make the one i want. the OBA kit i would be in on cept i dont have the money right now cause that is a good deal there

·
Registered
458 Posts
Just great,I just got my OBA kit from you.Will that count as one?it is a great product and I recomend it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, this is my first post (newbie). Looks like a really sweet deal. I thought it was worthy of my first post. Chris, i spoke to you on the phone a while ago (few months back) and I was interested in OBA kit and bumper. I have talked to my brothers and we are 100% in on three OBA kits. We also are interested in two front bumpers and possibly a third. I will let you know as soon as I know for sure. I will be in Aurora, Colorado (Buckley AFB) on Monday (Jan. 23rd). I'm not sure how close you are to there, but I would like to get together and see the bumper in person to close the deal on the possible third bumper. I still have your number and will try to contact you before then. Thanks, John

·
Who needs oil anyways....
1,739 Posts
I want an OBA kit. I can order next week. Friday is pay day. :toothless

Also, if you already know the bore that has to be made on the pulley and the spacer sizes, that would be great.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sar450 said:
Just great,I just got my OBA kit from you.Will that count as one?it is a great product and I recomend it.
I am sorry that you missed this deal. Unfortunatly I can't count that kit as one either. Sorry. I have done these group buys in the past so there has been the oportunity to save some cash. I do these deals to save you all a little money on great stuff. But when it comes down to it I still need to make some money. And believe me, I hardly make anything on the kits and bumpers. Sounds like we may have a few orders for each. Please let me know if I can answer any questions. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
496 Posts
price on the OBA has really hit a new low price, if the numbers stand you can count me in. I had one in my jeep and it was outstanding. The york is an outstanding aircompressor:rockon :rockon

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nobody said:
Hey, this is my first post (newbie). Looks like a really sweet deal. I thought it was worthy of my first post. Chris, i spoke to you on the phone a while ago (few months back) and I was interested in OBA kit and bumper. I have talked to my brothers and we are 100% in on three OBA kits. We also are interested in two front bumpers and possibly a third. I will let you know as soon as I know for sure. I will be in Aurora, Colorado (Buckley AFB) on Monday (Jan. 23rd). I'm not sure how close you are to there, but I would like to get together and see the bumper in person to close the deal on the possible third bumper. I still have your number and will try to contact you before then. Thanks, John
I am about 45 minutes from Aurora. I live in Boulder. The only bumper I have to show you is mine. It is currently off my truck sitting in my garage. I have my truck setup for snowplowing in the winter. I would be more than happy to show you the bumper if you wanted to come by my house on Monday or Tuesday. Just let me know.
I have got many emails and posts stating that people are 100% in for a kit or bumper. I have not seen any "orders" yet. Don't forget I must have a deposit for there to be an order.

·
Who needs oil anyways....
1,739 Posts
I sent my OBA deposit guys so the first is done. Chris will update the thread when he sees it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts