Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any problems getting their orders from broncograveyard.com?? I ordered axle pivot bushings and plastic strikers for the tailgate on Dec 11th, and they still claim that the order is being processed. I've dealt with other online parts sites such as rockymountainatv.com and ordered 900 bucks worth of parts and received them all within 4 days. Are they usually this slow? First impressions are a bitch, and so far theirs isn't turning out all that great.:banghead

·
Engineer
13,167 Posts
I've always had good luck with them, usually I receive the parts within 3-4 days of placing an order. Sorry about your problem hopefully they can take care of it soon.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
:stupid Ive never had a problem with my orders from them.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I ordered my front gears, carrier and later front springs from them with no problem. Took 1-2 weeks (don't remember). There have been a few people on here that have had problems with Customer Service when returning parts though.

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,260 Posts
it seems that their customer service is hit-or-miss. i've ordered parts from them and recieved ontime, while others have had aweful experiences. just gotta pray you get the A-crew

·
Registered
413 Posts
I still have an order in from the beginning of dec. for a soft top and havent got it yet. And they charged me already

·
aka BroncoB♥tch
840 Posts
I ordered my carpet from them took about 2 weeks to get. I didn't now when I ordered that it wasn't coming from them it was actually coming from another company down south. maybe your things are on back order. try sending them an email thats what I did to find out what was going on.

·
Super Moderator
14,482 Posts
I haven't had any problems with them. A time or two a few parts took a little longer than I thought they should have, but other than that everything came as advertised. If you're not getting the response you want from the people you're talking to, ask for a manager and have someone give you an ETA for the parts. If they can't give a satisfactory explanation and they have already charged you, ask them to cancel the order and purchase elsewhere. It's not like you're ordering some rare parts, strikers and axle pivot bushings should readily be in stock.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I ordered a set of rotor/hub combos from them and tried for an entire weekend to get them on...(no success).....finally discovered that they use late 80's rotors on those combos and you have to use a 2 piece seal. Tried that for 2 days no success because with my 1995 bronco there is not a 2 piece seal that exists that will fit both their hub and my early 1995 spindle. To save myself shipping I'm simply going to find a place to machine the hubs so that they work with the 1 piece seal....

That's my experiece with them so far. But they are pretty good with email responses.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I waited like 2 months for my tie rods and draglink from them. It was cool because I was deployed at the time. Aint like I really needed them. They were out of stock and were waiting on it to get there. THey were up front with me so I didnt care. But I hate how they ship stuff up here to Alaska. I tell them I am in no hurry for the parts. Send that shit the cheapest way possiable. They always send it UPS. So I get to pay extra for shipping. Oh well.

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,798 Posts
Screamin_Demon said:
Has anyone had any problems getting their orders from broncograveyard.com?? I ordered axle pivot bushings and plastic strikers for the tailgate on Dec 11th, and they still claim that the order is being processed. I've dealt with other online parts sites such as rockymountainatv.com and ordered 900 bucks worth of parts and received them all within 4 days. Are they usually this slow? First impressions are a bitch, and so far theirs isn't turning out all that great.:banghead
Damn, you are much more patient then I would be. Call 'em and politely ask WTF?

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,854 Posts
I made an order on 11/28 and it was shipped the next day. I made another one for axle seals and spindle bearings on 12/19. I was expecting it any day but I just looked and it's still processing. I'll have to call tomarrow and check it out.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts