Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
FSM Lifetime
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I've been on the site for a while and some of you may have noticed that I've been parting out trucks near the end of their lives in the for sale thread, but now that I've been doing this regularly for a while it's time I step up to being a vendor and thought I'd start a post here instead. Basically what I do is I get trucks that are so rusted out or have so many issues (or normally both) that aren't ever going to be worth fixing and pull them apart and sell them on here for rates that I believe are better than most you can find online. Also it's good because I come acrossed a lots of odds and ends that are normally hard to locate. I don't mind shipping parts, I've shipped things as big as door panels and the rear cargo panels. Also I don't mind shipping internationally because I have done that before too. On this thread I'm going to try and work and try and keep it cleaner than my previous threads and instead of adding pictures and details throughout the thread I'll try and just update this post with any new trucks I get in or parts. Everything I post is open to offers, and if you don't see something you need, comment on here or message me and I may have it, because I have a lot of things stashed away from previous trucks. So without further ado, my wares:

Starting at the back I have the tailgate trim, bumper, and spare tire carrier.

The bumper is in overall good shape. I haven't seen any issues with it. $100
Rear break light for $25 or whole cap for $60
The spare tire carrier is in really nice shape $150
Asking $100 on the trim. It does have a few small scratches and a small dent along the top edge.

From the front I'm asking $35 a head light, $60 for the set and $35 for the grill. The hood looks to be in good shape, no rust, no dents $75.
Asking $100 for the front bumper. The chrome is peeling though on it.

$30 for the tan headliner and same for the rear one. $20 for the light. Also you can slightly see the cap trim. Asking $100 for that set.

Another picture with the trim in it. The seats are already called for but asking $100 a piece on the rear panels. I also have a lot of blue and gray interior pieces as well if anyone's searching for something specific. $75 for the set of tan belts.

Some of the gray interior I have. Similar prices on it.

Back to the tan truck, asking $65 on the center console. It's missing the cup holder inserts but has the tray in it. Doors are already spoken for along with the door panels.

Dash pad, radio, and bezel are gone. Still have:
Cluster with just under 145k miles on it $100
Steering wheel and airbag $100
Column that feels good and tight, nice shape $80

Under the hood is a 5.0 with MAF. It's out of a 95 so it's OBD1. Needs a new oil pan but sounds great. Asking $650

·
Premium Member
1996 Bronco XLT, 351W / ZF5 (under construction) 1996 F150 XLT, 351W/E4OD, D44 SAS
1,172 Posts
Where are you located? Can't see that detail on the mobile version.

·
Engineer
13,167 Posts
I need a tan drivers lower seat belt for a 95 if you have one.

·
Super Moderator
14,552 Posts
do you still have the door panels? never mind..saw they're spoken for.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,568 Posts
If you come across another bezel with the slot for defrost I would be interested. None Electric t-case version would be perfect but not a big deal.

·
FSM Lifetime
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If anyone has any interest in a stock intake/heads/exhaust manifolds off a 96 351 let me know and we can work something out. Also still have the 302 out of the white and green truck as well as a ton of other parts. Have to start doing some spring cleaning so if anyone needs anything, let me know.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,677 Posts
I don't like you know more, since you SOLD my turbine wheels... Just Kidding, Joe is a Great seller on here and I highly recommend him with my eyes closed... :thumbup

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
FSM Lifetime
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't like you know more, since you SOLD my turbine wheels... Just Kidding, Joe is a Great seller on here and I highly recommend him with my eyes closed... :thumbup

Allcruisen :imp :usa
Haha. Sorry about that. I couldn't imagine what shipping would have been to Texas on those. But I appreciate the compliment and recommendation. :beer

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,568 Posts
I am looking for driver's and passenger door switches and bezels, none broken/cracked. The black piece with the two screw hole that mounts into the door panel. The drivers needing to be power locks and power windows. If you have some or come across some.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts