Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyway i went wheeling last night with these 2 jeeps from town on was an old cherokee chief and one was an 03 jeep liberty with a 2 inch lift , so anyway we were going through alll these small trails that i could barely fit through and i was madd cuz i could barely fit but i got through anyway,but when we got to the mudd part they both got stuck and i was doing donuts around them like seriously it was hilarious then ii had to pull the both of them out, for one of them (the kid with the liberty) ive pulled him outa stuff like 2 or 3 times already,:rockon anyway i love my bronco and today i went to a differnt spot with my buddy in his 93 ford explorer and well he was stuck quicker than i could put my truck in 4wheel drive so i had to pull him out,2nd time ive pulled him out haha, by the way he got stuck in something that i can get through in 2 wheel drive. well after all this pulling people out with there trucks i was thinking of geting stickers for my rear side windows that have prices for pulling people out for like 10 bucks per any truck but chevy, then 20bucks for all chevys,ahhahaha whats u think about that one

·
A D M I N in training
2,973 Posts
want a cookie?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea,lol

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
heres a new one

EDIT: it wont work, thats gay

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok screw it then dont need to be so harsh about it,dam

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
when you find the switch, they can hover 3' above the mud too

you need more experience to be told where the switch is though

·
A D M I N in training
2,973 Posts
when you find the switch, they can hover 3' above the mud too

you need more experience to be told where the switch is though
underneath the exahst bearings

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
You don't need to tell us stuff we already know... Of course broncos are awesome. We wouldn't be insanely dumping money into 12+ year old trucks if we all thought they were junk.

:duh

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,851 Posts
Bunch a grumpy old pukes aren't ya?!? :goodfinge

Glad your enjoying one of the many things we love about the FSB kid! :thumbup

·
A D M I N in training
2,973 Posts
I agree somewhat that this thread isn't all that cool. However, you are too much a newb to be attempting to flame. Therefore, you FAIL.:goodfinge
i try so so hard..
its like whitey is keeping me down

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea i guess ur right aboput rubbing it in there faces but its just funny, u know what i mean

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
yea i guess ur right aboput rubbing it in there faces but its just funny, u know what i mean
Sure just gloat inside like we do. :thumbup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts