Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1121 - 1140 of 1148 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,431 Posts
VENOM

Not in the movie but we just got the BlueRay disk and if you watch the deleted scenes, you'll notice a blue 5th gen prominently in the background during a cut fight scene. Movie was better than I expected too... but I've always been a fan of the Anti-Hero character, even though this flick was way off canon.
There was a Bronco in the background in the first 10 minutes or so. I turned to Jill and said well it’s good so far there’s a Bronco.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm going to let my nerd self out for a minute. I was watching Power Rangers with my son, and saw that they had 2 broncos in there.

I tried the link from @BikerPepe;'s post, but it seems that thread might have been deleted.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Don't forget that sexy 1st gen freewheelin in 2 guns... I think marky mark drives it in the beginning and ends up trashing it in a chase scene

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,441 Posts
I'm going to let my nerd self out for a minute. I was watching Power Rangers with my son, and saw that they had 2 broncos in there.

I tried the link from @BikerPepe;'s post, but it seems that thread might have been deleted.
You're right. I checked the link and got the nowhere page too. Dammit! That was a huge thread of "special" Bronco appearances in all kinds of entertainment. I'm going to ask the powers that be about that one going missing. :thumbup I even tried to find it in a search and got nowhere.

BTW... good on ya. Get on with your Nerdy Self! :beer :rockon :toothless

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Never had my full-size but was asked about our 77 to be in a TN vacation video for about 7 seconds. I shoulda bookmarked it. I cannot find it now. We made $300 but my daughter said never again. She didn't like other folks driving her Bronco

·
Premium Member
1994 EB 351 (Sold)
276 Posts
Watched Dora the Explorer with the kids and first five minutes little Diego family picks him up in what appears to be a brown brick nose. Crazy though the rest of the movie is almost unbearable. Kids love it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The expendables dolph lundgren drives one when he goes rogue
Dennis Leary drives one in a police procedural from like ‘99.
The walking dead has several and they’re bad a$$ one even has a huge front bumper welded on for smashing

1121 - 1140 of 1148 Posts