Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1141 - 1158 of 1158 Posts

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,689 Posts
Movie Bad boys with Will Smith n Martin Lawrence had an 85 or 86 in it. Also new TV show deputy has a nice 78 or 79 in it as well.

Allcruisen ??

·
Registered
95 5.8L XLT, Hedman Shorties/MF SS Y & Muff, E4OD, Manual hubs, KYB Quads, 31x10.5x15's, 301K miles
753 Posts
The (2014) movie Swelter, there's a late model. JCV is also in the movie but is not the main character.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm sure someone's already got this one, but there's an '82 in Harold and Kumar go to White Castle...they eventually end up getting it stuck on the edge of a cliff after they steal it from some punks who have been harassing them throughout the movie.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
35,926 Posts
There's a White w/Maroon Bricknose Bronco in the movie "Outbreak". The scene where a man with his family loaded up in the Bronco tries to follow out an old Ford Pickup full of his "good old boy" buddies to escape from the quarantined town. As they try to off-road it out of there, a military chopper blows up the pickup full o-bro's... while the family in the Bronco looks on horrified, stopped behind the smokin' remains.

·
Forward Some Money
5,025 Posts
Last episode of "BETTER CALL SAUL" ..... red/white 92-96 model. Doesn't end well for it, they took a lot of poetic license to add to the drama. But WE all know better.

i JUST FOUND THIS......haven't screed it yet (don't have sound on my desktop) but it looks interesting.

·
I ♥ TTB
4,235 Posts
Bad Boys and Bad Boys 2 both have bronco's in them briefly, funny part is in bad boys 2 an 82ish seemingly turns into an 89ish during a chase scene...

·
I ♥ TTB
4,235 Posts
Netflix Snowfall (series about crack cocaine, actually pretty decent) has a gorgeous early 80's in it.

1141 - 1158 of 1158 Posts