Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and a bit of spotted dick for all of ya-
wondered how long it'd be before some good ol' fashioned brit stereotyping came about,..... why don't you ask us how the queens doing while your at it,.........cos we all live on her doorstep y'know :goodfinge :histerica:rofl: ;)

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,203 Posts
wondered how long it'd be before some good ol' fashioned brit stereotyping came about,..... why don't you ask us how the queens doing while your at it,.........cos we all live on her doorstep y'know :goodfinge :histerica:rofl: ;)
hows the queen? :goodfinge:goodfinge:goodfinge

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dude... the queen is doing fine-
nah she ain't,.. shes got cold,...... apparently :histerica
hows the queen? :goodfinge:goodfinge:goodfinge
can't say this response surprises me,.. disappoints but not surprises,.. :goodfinge:goodfinge:goodfinge:goodfinge:goodfinge:goodfinge:goodfinge:goodfinge:goodfinge:goodfinge:toothless:thumbup:histerica
oh COCK! do me a favor mate and request the mates over at TOP GEAR UK do a special on Broncos, it'd be brilliantly splendid!!!! :thumbup :usa
though the boys do a great job on top gear ,.. they are with the exception of hammond,.. a little biased against american cars,.... clarkson point blank hated the svt lightning,.... i mean come on!,.. its a bloody 155mph pickup,.. whats not to like?:thumbup:histerica
Is there any part of the UK that you can still off road? I thought all the eco-mentalists over there got anything fun banned.
there is a few places fella,.. but the landrover crowd get stuffy when a bigger better 4x4 shows em up :toothless:thumbup but i left 4x4 behind a long time ago...... i make my mark on the environment by racing it:thumbup:histerica

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha the landrover crowd is the same here in the States!
yeah,.. they get a bit up themselves about landies being the best,.. blah de blah,... yes they are good,.. but they are not that good,... the engineering behind em is agricultural at best and they leak incessantly,.. fluids in and oils out too:histerica:histerica

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,008 Posts
It isn't bad enough you wankers come over here and say something like James Bond and have our women swooning over your stupid accents.

You have to start stealing our Bronco's too! :goodfinge

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
oh COCK! do me a favor mate and request the mates over at TOP GEAR UK do a special on Broncos, it'd be brilliantly splendid!!!! :thumbup :usa
Just make sure they dont do stupid shit to thier bronco like the dumbass's in the american top gear did to their nice bronco.

This wanker doesnt deserve to even sit in a bronco.

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,008 Posts
Boobies, Bangers, Mash and Fags Tee hee hee (in a school boy voice):toothless

Seems ironic to me that this is where our language originated? :scratchhe
:goodfinge
:beer

1 - 20 of 45 Posts