Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen more than a couple broncos out in the UTI campus parking lot in Sacramento today. Any Sacramento Fsb guys go to UTI also?

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well shoot close enough. I'll start making flyers for the ones at UTI then. Hopefully get a few new members to join.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Ya, I'll most likely do the same at the Wyotech campus/housing when I move down

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright yall, so into my second week at UTI and gotta say, one of the best choices I ever made, the school teaches at the perfect pace (not like the crappy automotive classes i took at american river college) the instructors are extremely friendly, funny AND helpful, they actually give a damn about there students, i cant say enough good things about this place

anyways, topic at hand! I found me a stocker!!

told him about FSB and whatnot and hopefully convinced him to join.... and yes i know i parked crappy that day

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm going to uti, Sac. Unfortunately won't see my bronco there for a while. Haven't seen yours there? You taking afternoon classes or park on diesel side?

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm going to uti, Sac. Unfortunately won't see my bronco there for a while. Haven't seen yours there? You taking afternoon classes or park on diesel side?
afternoon.. but you'll never see Damien there anymore... only Big Foot

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
parked in front of this Guy today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts