Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much consideration, the wife and I have decided to list the house and are relocating to the Denver area. I was recently offered and have accepted a position as a project director for a large commercial restoration company. We are very excited for this opportunity and can't wait to see what the next chapter of our crazy lives bring. The position comes with a much needed increase in salary, a matching 401K, a better benefits package, and even truck and phone allowances. This blessing should allow me to take the Bronco on up to the next level even sooner than I originally planned. I am so thankful and can't hardly wait to take in all of the great wheeling locations, camping sites and beautiful scenery. Bronco's West!!!

·
Premium Member
5,753 Posts
I lived in Colorado(Loveland)for 9 years and loved it. It truly is a outdoors mans dream.
Good luck on your journey!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Hey! That's AWESOME news. Congratulations to u and your wife. How soon are they hoping to have u there? I know this is going to sound odd, but is there a family dog? If yes u might want to talk to your vet about what to expect with the altitude change and how it might affect them. I know it's not something most owners usually think of with the chaos of a big move, but dogs of a certain age or chronic illness can sometimes be thrown for a bad loop with the change.
Anywho... Keep us updated :thumbup and may the Gods bless your journey :smile2:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just me and the wife @BroncMom - thank you for the well wishes!

Hey! That's AWESOME news. Congratulations to u and your wife. How soon are they hoping to have u there? I know this is going to sound odd, but is there a family dog? If yes u might want to talk to your vet about what to expect with the altitude change and how it might affect them. I know it's not something most owners usually think of with the chaos of a big move, but dogs of a certain age or chronic illness can sometimes be thrown for a bad loop with the change.
Anywho... Keep us updated :thumbup and may the Gods bless your journey :smile2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts