Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Broncospeed entails a different style prerunner Bronco, as requested, we dedicated a sticky for you guys to post a picture of your Broncos in your area.

Post them up!

·
Bronco Master
596 Posts
Here's some pics of mine. I used the autofab front housings, everything else is custom fabbed. the front shocks are 12", rears are 10". It has 16" travel front and rear. The next thing to add is air bumps.

·
Registered
809 Posts
this is what mine looked like when i bought it:

and this is what it looks like now:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Pauls in work

Out of paint shop sans glass and interior. The plud on the side is for install of the sway bar. More pics later.
Paul W

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
2-3 weeks to finish upholstry then 2 weeks for Glen, but I have been very wrong before. The paint guy was Benney in La Mesa who promised it in 2 weeks and it took 4. Waiting on rear glass, shocks & sway bar to list a few loose ends. Sway bar was returned because of an error in machining. Shocks were changed from regular coilovers to air units to give me ride height control. I still will have bypass units.
As you see in the pic lots of missing stuff is piled up in Glens shop.
Paul

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
The truck looks great Paul. I've always liked the way you and Chris have built your Broncos.

Who did the rear fenders?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Glen was in charge and he has a part time guy then is good at welding thin sheet metal and filling bodt holes. Benny's did the body clean up and paint. He use a retired guy to pound and apply the necessary filler. The fenders are pulled out at the wheel arch by Glen.

Paul

1 - 20 of 207 Posts