Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which extended and collapsed length should I choose? What brand is better for both onroad and offraod? Thanks!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Depends on your set up. Need a lot more information like if there is a lift or upgraded springs or you want to go with coilovers. Best bet is to look around at other members rides and see what they are doing. Best shocks? Right now the flavor of the month seems to be king.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depends on your set up. Need a lot more information like if there is a lift or upgraded springs or you want to go with coilovers. Best bet is to look around at other members rides and see what they are doing. Best shocks? Right now the flavor of the month seems to be king.
i actually just got the truck. It has no lift. should I lift my truck?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Your best bet would be to shop around online and check out all the different set ups that people have. Autofab and solo motorsports have some really nice kits for prerunners but if your into mud and crawling check out some solid axle swaps(SAS)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Surf the Forums and Scour classifieds, Go new or used Bilstein 5100 for any basic or get some used 2.5"x 10" and 2.5"x 12" and follow the plan others have used or say Coilover and lighten the checkbook. KISS is a good plan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts