Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 611 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem Brian. Figured it was easier to find gear this way for our types of Broncos.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice deal Brian. These are 2.5" wide? I picked up the same set up with Solo Motorsports shackles.

Chris

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Nice deal Brian. These are 2.5" wide? I picked up the same set up with Solo Motorsports shackles.

Chris
Yup 2.5's. The two sets are arched slightly different when free, but are supposed to be 2" lift. How much are the Solo shackles? Are they 3" at the hanger?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can't remember what I paid for them. I ordered them (Solo shackles) and my Deavers at the same time from Titan Off Road. But I think they were a couple of hundred bucks and that included the shackles, hardware and upper spacers for the 3" wide Bronco hangers. The shackles are really well made. Nice clean welds. I think they are longer then 3" inches from hanger bolt to hanger bolt. I was told by Titan when they cycled my rear suspension they were measuring 18 inches of total trial with no shocks and no bumps.

Chris

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I bought two used sets from Race8100 to work the deal, but only need one. Back-up sets won't do me any good if I can't finish the build. They're in great condition. They were run for 2 races on his 8100 stock full truck. I'm posting them for $400 on other sites.

There ya go Jess!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Where have you been hiding these??? I've been asking for these for months! I'm very interested in a set.

In fact, you have PM.

1 - 20 of 611 Posts