Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,251 Posts
Welcome to the weather. 2 weeks ago, we didn't have any snow on the ground... everything that had fallen, had melted away. Since then, I've spent every other day plowing at least the walking areas around the property, if not all the drive areas too. I've got piles of snow pushed all around, taller than my rig. We've had the fireplace going non-stop for the last few weeks, water trickling all day and night so it won't freeze in the pipes... and now I hear we'll see 40 deg. before the weekends over. Pretty varied fluctuations this year.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,170 Posts
Woke up to this... the dirt roads were a solid sheet of ice this morning. I could spin my tires in 4x4.

Screenshot_20200118-085635_Messages.jpg

We havent had much below 10° yet, but weve had two freezing rain storms in a week. Even a bit of thunder snow. Poor bronco has about 500 icecicles hanging from it.

·
Premium Member
If it is not a Bronco, it's just not worth driving.....
1,151 Posts
Meanwhile down in Georgia, we are suffering a cold snap. Got down to 42 degrees this morning.....

:p

·
Low Buck Bum
3,511 Posts
I'm about a hundred miles south of @BikerPepe` and we got hit hard about a week ago also. Easily a two foot accumulation of the wettest snow I've ever experienced. Each snowfall of powdery snow is followed by another of wet and heavy. Now with 40 degrees predicted it's gonna be a mushy mess! I love winter, I just wished it would stay off the roads and walkways...

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,170 Posts
Finally broke 20° a bit ago, windchill is now 10°. Not supposed to break freezing till Tuesday or Wednesday.

·
Low Buck Bum
3,511 Posts
Hey @BikerPepe` we got the same heat here, told my wife to start keeping an eye on the ceiling, we always have ice dams galore when this melt/freeze/melt B.S. starts!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Supposed to get down to high 10* here in Mississippi..... Can't even imagine the temp up there with windchill lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts