Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
Joined
·
2,644 Posts
you call that ugly? so how would you describe the way the bronco body lookt just before rolling it? j.k it looks nice, now get out and wheel that thing!

wes
 

·
Project STINKY Superviser
Joined
·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wes 03 said:
you call that ugly? so how would you describe the way the bronco body lookt just before rolling it? j.k it looks nice, now get out and wheel that thing!

wes
Thanks, its just the bull nose that urks me, the functionality is GREAT, but lacks style, gonna add some tube extending out from the tube fender ta give it some attitude.

Gonna try to get the wiring, lap belts, clutch adjusted, etc.... by this weekend to wheel it. Adding some flames too:toothless
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,727 Posts
Way to go man, and you did that quick too...:beer :beer :beer ..How much to build me one??
 

·
Project STINKY Superviser
Joined
·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crazed said:
You gonna put some lights on the front so we can wheel at night?

Looks nice man.

BTW...guy went for that $200 for the D44
YEA some procomp lights will be mounted as well as brake/reverse lights

COOL, Told ya:thumbup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,904 Posts
When you have a chance take a pic from a ladder or the top of your garage down on the cage. From front and back.

Oh and how do you like the Holley Truck Avenger carb? Did you have a problems getting it dialed in? What CFM is it?

No more requests for now.:D


Thanks,

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,893 Posts
Could you have lowered your hood, to improve your line-of-sight? I'm actually glad you did yours that way, that's close to what I was thinking about doing to mine, with the tube fitting to the front corner of the hood. Is that a 7" radius die you used for that?


Thanks guinnea pig! :goodfinge
 

·
Project STINKY Superviser
Joined
·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mda said:
When you have a chance take a pic from a ladder or the top of your garage down on the cage. From front and back.

Oh and how do you like the Holley Truck Avenger carb? Did you have a problems getting it dialed in? What CFM is it?

No more requests for now.:D


Thanks,

Mike
The Holley is the best carb I have ever owned for offroad. Just dropped it in adjusted the float bowls and away it went, good stuff
 

·
Project STINKY Superviser
Joined
·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
davids78bronco said:
Could you have lowered your hood, to improve your line-of-sight? I'm actually glad you did yours that way, that's close to what I was thinking about doing to mine, with the tube fitting to the front corner of the hood. Is that a 7" radius die you used for that?


Thanks guinnea pig! :goodfinge
hood is lowered, well as much as I could the radiator is tilted back too. the hood took a long time....sheetmetal and a tig welder.............
 

·
FSB's Bastard Child
Joined
·
2,047 Posts
Niceeee....theres some ingenuity for ya...:thumbup :thumbup :goodfinge
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,513 Posts
NAMELESS said:
Thanks, its just the bull nose that urks me, the functionality is GREAT, but lacks style, gonna add some tube extending out from the tube fender ta give it some attitude.

INFUKKINGCREDIBLE BRO! :thumbup

The tubing on the fenders for the attitude ... kinda like a pissed off "horned toad" with attitude kinda look :shrug .. that'll be tasty :beer
 

·
Project STINKY Superviser
Joined
·
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Andy351 said:
i think you just found a new way to make a living. that is ****ing cool, and very well done.
Ill be moving to Utah soon, and gonna open a shop for side work. Would be nice to actually open a shop but my credit sux:duh I need ALOT more practice anyway:toothless
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
769 Posts
hey nameless, if ya think its gotta bull nose get your self a pair of bull horns like the ones that were on boss hoggs car! that would kick ass...
 

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
Joined
·
2,644 Posts
are you going to step up in tire size at all? i say throw some 49 inch iroks on there, but you also need 60s for that!

wes
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top