Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Project STINKY Superviser
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its done now, except for the wiring but it runs. wheeling it this weekend. Heres some pics from the begining, cameras fawked up so hope I can post the rest.

3 weeks ago

more later:toothless

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,829 Posts
That is killer...:thumbup :beer :beer , great work.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
what kind of back seat are you going to have? well, its lookin good, GET THE OTHER PICS SOON!!

wes

·
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wes 03 said:
what kind of back seat are you going to have? well, its lookin good, GET THE OTHER PICS SOON!!

wes
Hate to say it but it will have a 2000 TJ rear seat w/ all the bronco belts/brackets.

Its the only rear seat that is narrow enough, the TJ seat fits perfect.

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
I see an INSTANT FOTM WINNER!!!! :shocked :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :drinkbud :drinkbud :chili: :chili:

That is MEAN looking rig now Bro :thumbup .. get some video of that bad boy at work will ya :toothless

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
theres no shame in using a tj seat, i see it as a good idea, are you going to reapply the bronco badges so people know what it WAS!?!? lookin good

wes

·
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wes 03 said:
theres no shame in using a tj seat, i see it as a good idea, are you going to reapply the bronco badges so people know what it WAS!?!? lookin good

wes
yup, putting the F O R D on the hood, and the bronco emblems on the side, gonna have a bronco spare tire cover made to fit a 39.5:toothless

painting it ford blue, and have a blue oval on the rear, everyons gonna know its a bronco:thumbup

·
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Damager said:
I see an INSTANT FOTM WINNER!!!! :shocked :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :drinkbud :drinkbud :chili: :chili:

That is MEAN looking rig now Bro :thumbup .. get some video of that bad boy at work will ya :toothless
Wish I would have won one while it still had a bronco body:(

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
i love that helmet in your grage there, the black one with horns :thumbup do you wheel with that on? that would be badass!:beer :thumbup :thumbup :toothless

·
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Marauder said:
i love that helmet in your grage there, the black one with horns :thumbup do you wheel with that on? that would be badass!:beer :thumbup :thumbup :toothless
making a new one, it dosent clear the cage:toothless

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
NAMELESS said:
Hate to say it but it will have a 2000 TJ rear seat w/ all the bronco belts/brackets.

Its the only rear seat that is narrow enough, the TJ seat fits perfect.
Good, now I know what seat to look for... Thanks! :thumbup

1 - 20 of 42 Posts