Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
im c'in all these relly sweet brush guards but im also c'in all these skid plates connected 2 brush guards with lights sittin on em. im really interested in these! were can i get one?
thanx!
:rebelflag TENNESSEE :rebelflag

·
Registered
511 Posts
I think that you are referring to the PRE-RUNNER bars. If you do a search under "prerunner" you could see some pictures somewhere.

Is that what you're referring to?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have confirmed that i am lookin for a pre runner and that most of them are custom made.

·
Registered
511 Posts
If you don't want to fab one up...Pro-comp makes one. There are 1 or 2 guys here that have one....I think they are pretty sweet lookin'!:rockon

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
EDIT-never mind i got off my lazy ass and found it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i wouldnt buy a factory one. they look like crap (imo) and if u ever hit something they bend inwards and smash your lights anyways, whats the point of a bumber like that?:shrug

·
Registered
566 Posts
Kenny's 94 said:
This is the Pro Comp pre-runner bar Million is talking about. Available at Summit Racing for $129.00 plus shipping

Now thats pretty badass! I want one like that on mine. When I bought mine it had just the gay one that basically just covers up the grille. with 2 bars on it thats it. took that off right away!! :toothless

·
Registered
26 Posts
nah man, theres no strength in that thing its held on by what 4 rivits that arent even attached to the frame just the STOCK bumper try hitting something with that thing and watch what breaks. Why have the stock bumper on it and an aftermarket one also?....just not my style i geuss

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
BuckingBronco93 said:
Now thats pretty badass! I want one like that on mine. When I bought mine it had just the gay one that basically just covers up the grille. with 2 bars on it thats it. took that off right away!! :toothless

hey there is no strength on the ones kenny has on his bko due to the fact that it is a light bar not a push bar or anythign like that. i like it though i might get one for mine and pain my bumper black.

ken

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Steve83 said:
If you build it right, you can hit almost anything & not hurt the truck. :toothless

You're right Steve. A full custom bumper is the way to go.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
I've shown it before, but here it is, again. I built this for badblueoval, thinking that I was building just what everyone else thinks of these - only to hold the lights. And that was his purpose for wanting it too. Then, he posts a message that he hit a deer with it, while on the highway, on his way to work. Only scratched the paint. I believe it. I helped him bolt it on, and gave his truck a good hard shake. Felt alot more solid than I expected

*bo*, if(!) you're interested, know that I charge significantly more than the 130 special that Summit sells

I also notice you've been ridden, about your postings. So, a couple hints - 1) spell out everything. Don't dictate your shorthand
2) There's no need to reply to EVERY reply in a thread you've started, or one you're involved in

I haven't read the Introduction forum yet, so I don't know if you've introduced yourself yet, or not, but welcome to the group. You certainly seem eager to learn, that's good

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
SrATEX said:
i can run over anything with mine :brownbag
Too bad it doesnt help your truck float

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
ToddACimer said:
Too bad it doesnt help your truck float
:lowblow