Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAATTT!!!!
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going? I am!! Wont be taking the Bronco unless I can make it run good enough, and put a set of gears in it.

Who's with me?

www.buchananmudfest.com

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,740 Posts
Looks like tons of fun but its a little far for me, maybe next year sometime.

·
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well its next weekend, anybody else gonna be down there? It's like the biggest one in the midwest..I think?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'll be there, I don't get on here much anymore. I started putting all my money and time into my EB. I'll be there with a bunch of friends, I'll have both Broncos there, my 83/91' and my 72'. The Big Bronco is kinda red with the white showing back though, 35" Boggers. EB is silver and 35" mud terrains, it will not be getting muddy, just traill use for it. I'll be driving the EB.

Heres a link to my Build on Classic Broncos http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102763

Some older pics of my Big Bronco is below.

David

·
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hope to see ya there, I'll probably be in the trails more than the mud section as well, since I'm gonna trailer my brothers Jeep down there. It's only my second time down there, what is their trail section like?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Not real big, most of the trails you can do in 2wd. Some are alittle challenging, depends on the rig. There are some fun spots, it may be pretty good with the amount of rain we have had. Look me up, I should be pretty easy to spot. There are alot of J**PS there, it would be harder to find you probably.

David

·
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
His is pretty much ready to go, just got brand new dana 44s, arb's and 4.56 gears, with thornbirds. I'll look around for ya.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hopefully we'll see you there.

David

·
Registered
184 Posts
Loaded and ready to go, I will only have my Big Bronco and a Tan 84' Jeep on 33" Mickeys T. Claws. All loaded on the gooseneck, behind my 1994 white 4 door dually.

David

·
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Loaded and ready to go, I will only have my Big Bronco and a Tan 84' Jeep on 33" Mickeys T. Claws. All loaded on the gooseneck, behind my 1994 white 4 door dually.

David
Have room for my bronco? LOL! Im waiting on the parents to get done with the bathroom, need to wash me nads, then ill be on my way down. I hear its gonna like a mother f- today.

·
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update:

Buchanan was a blast this year..again... I didn't take the Bronco down there, although I did see about 20 or so. It was suppose to rain but it just got kind of hot, then it cooled down and felt really nice outside. I forgot my camera at home. I parked next to Jeff Miller, the guy with the Sonoma from TTC 07, that truck is wicked. I wish I had pics to go along with this. maybe next year

·
I'm stuck :)
725 Posts
way to ruin the thread man... lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.