Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo, so im considering puting a cheap 3-4 inch lift kit on my 93 bronco, and was wondering will i have to change anything eles besides the suspension?

like the drive shafts or steering linkage?

the main reason for the lift is some of the trail i do here out in hawaii dont really require you to have tires bigger than 31 but the extra clearance would help with some areas where the bumper and frame like to kiss the ground in a couple spots, and if i can find a set of 33's on craigslist cheap enough i just might get them :thumbup

·
Registered
147 Posts
yo, so im considering puting a cheap 3-4 inch lift kit on my 93 bronco, and was wondering will i have to change anything eles besides the suspension?

like the drive shafts or steering linkage?

the main reason for the lift is some of the trail i do here out in hawaii dont really require you to have tires bigger than 31 but the extra clearance would help with some areas where the bumper and frame like to kiss the ground in a couple spots, and if i can find a set of 33's on craigslist cheap enough i just might get them :thumbup
x2 for searching and also dont go cheap just do it right the first time, thats the concept im working on applying to my own life:thumbup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts